Now that Biden is President-elect, lets go over some things.

b34stmode

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm conservative and voted Trump, both times. I take reality as it comes and I'm not having a meltdown. Biden actually has a few things that will help me a lot per immigration. But can liberals and his supporters go over his actual plans? I can't think of ANY that were laid out or talked about, ever.

1. Riots, and police. What is his plan on this? Will this all magically go away now he is soon to be POTUS? Are we still running with de-funding the police?

2. Covid19- I haven't heard a single thing he is going to do different than Trump has. In fact the media is now not reporting on it at all even though the numbers are bigger than ever. Are we going to shut down again from January- whenever? What about places and States that thrive on tourism and places like Vegas and sports arenas? What exactly does he plan to do different to bring the numbers down and get us back to normal? Or is the plan never to be back to normal?

3. Healthcare. I'm sure he will re-enact ACA and penalize people who don't sign up for it. I'm a family of 3 being 32, wife 25, and a 1 year old. We are all healthy with no conditions or health problems, non-smoking, social drinkers. The bronze plan was 280 a month the last time I checked, and it was basically disaster coverage for car wrecks or almost dying scenarios. The plan i would need and used to have back in 2010ish was around 75 a month and had the usual 50 dollar co-pay, etc.

4. Economy. How is he going to keep the economy and stock market where it is? Getting rid of the oil industry by 2025 is going to rid thousands of jobs. And no, the people losing the jobs aren't magically going to get hired into the field taking it over. That isn't how it works.

5. Are we going to stack the Supreme Court? Does anyone agree with actually doing this?

6. China. Joe Biden loves China and thinks we should be best friends. What is he going to do about China and jobs, and our tariffs on importing and exporting?

7. Jobs- Whats his plan to create more jobs in America? Are we going to bump the minimum wage up to 15$ an hour? How is this going to impact pricing on everything?

Lets have a civil discussion.

Almost nothing will change.

taxes and mandated ACA will for sure happen. Immigration I’m interested in as well. But it blows my mind I can’t find one thing besides “I’ll listen to the scientist” on how he plans on defeating covid. The virus is here to stay, it isn’t magically going away when Biden takes office.

Our President Biden will restore America's honor.

taxes and mandated ACA will for sure happen. Immigration I’m interested in as well. But it blows my mind I can’t find one thing besides “I’ll listen to the scientist” on how he plans on defeating covid. The virus is here to stay, it isn’t magically going away when Biden takes office.

If Mitch holds the senate, they’ll do nuttin.

One thing foriegn investment in US startups is going to expand considerably. Foriegn companies did not know the status of President Trumps reaction towards them and they where not happy about being treated as evil. A lot of companies where hurt by tariffs targeting foreign companies. Companies that made car handles, steering wheel covers, floor mats, truck bodies <-yes truck bodies but they bought Chinese steel unfortunately for them. They created 1,000's of jobs in Ohio of all places.

A man who shelved election security bills after they were passed in bipartisan fashion during a pandemic after foreign nations attacked our previous election.

Doesn't get more anti-American.

Seethe.

{<jimmies}

He can do neither of those things without getting then by the Senate.

If you want to know his plans, look at his website; his platform has been public for almost a year.

And there are some very good ideas... such as a public Medicare buy-in.

But the question is, what will he be ABLE to do if there is a Republican Senate?

Reactions: PEB
Back