Now that Bellator 234 is over

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My god, this has to go down as one of the worst events ive seen in a long time personally. Besides the last fight on the card which lets face it, was more hype then anything just cuz its old man Silva vs the next MW champion, and the Smith kid who looks to be a stud, the rest of the fights were almost pathetic...

I dont know what was worse, the Sam Alvey stoppage while the guy is giving thumbs up and his opponent struck his shoulder/nipple 3 times. Or Nadia Kassem vs De La Rosa fight.. I feel like it was Montana beating up my little sister or something...

Then you got the Rani Yahya fight, which looked just sad, Rani like did a front flip from throwing and missing his strike, both fighters throwing punches to the moon flipping and flopping in the cage, 1 guy randomly screaming from nothing..

Not even going to mention the Lando fight, which looked like he was facing fucking goliath who looked like he has never taken down before, and lets not pretend like Lando has some great bjj or is Khabib in the wrestling department.

Yikes, this entire card minus 1/2 fights feel like they should be on the fight pass of a ufc fight night...

Maybe its time to put all the injury-prone fighters on ufc fight nights only and not PPV?

On the bright side, ufc 235 looks dope

Last edited:
"Bellator"
It was one of the worst events i can honestly ever remember watching and ive been around A WHILE now. I dont think you can even put a positive spin on it, anyone here actually going to argue with me that if you put any of these fights besides the 2 i mentioned on fight pass that you would be shocked?

Co main had a guy who's 6-5. Awful.

who are these mods that have been fucking with my threads all night tonight? How is this "world wide mma discussion" when its clearly about ufc AND ONLY UFC...

Man mods abusing their power tonight is strong AF.

Don't insult Bellator like that. Bellator had much better fights, with vastly more skilled fighters on their Bellator Newcastle PRELIMS than that abortion of a co-main Vannata vs. Rosa.

who are these mods that have been fucking with my threads all night tonight? How is this "world wide mma discussion" when its clearly about ufc AND ONLY UFC...

Man mods abusing their power tonight is strong AF.

You can't figure out why this is not in the UFC area?
Maybe slow down & take a look at what you posted

Last edited:
You can't figure out why this is not in the UFC area?
Maybe slow down 7 take a look at what you posted
Posted what? You cant take 3 seconds to look beyond a title thats clearly lists 234 in it? Im confused what you are trying to say here? As if this thread isnt 100% about ufc besides the 1 word in the title? That was obvious for everyone besides the 1 mod who clearly is lost and confused....

Posted what? You cant take 3 seconds to look beyond a title thats clearly lists 234 in it? Im confused what you are trying to say here? As if this thread isnt 100% about ufc besides the 1 word in the title? That was obvious for everyone besides the 1 mod who clearly is lost and confused....

They saw Bellator & moved it
YOU MADE THE MISTAKE
Why go off on others for your mistake?

They saw Bellator & moved it
YOU MADE THE MISTAKE
Why go off on others for your mistake?

Hey man! This guy is a collaborator with the Nazi mods! Come the revolution we're gonna, like, shave your hair off, maaaaan.

Hey man! This guy is a collaborator with the Nazi mods! Come the revolution we're gonna, like, shave your hair off, maaaaan.

Confused-Baby.jpg

TS you made a dumb attempt at joking and downplaying Bellator when their card was better than the ufcs last night. You should have re edited it instead of complaining about it being moved to another section due to your own dumb idea

Lol talk about sense of entitlement

Last edited:
Don't insult Bellator like that. Bellator had much better fights, with vastly more skilled fighters on their Bellator Newcastle PRELIMS than that abortion of a co-main Vannata vs. Rosa.

Did you saw the Bellator Newcastle co-main ?

My god, this has to go down as one of the worst events ive seen in a long time personally. Besides the last fight on the card which lets face it, was more hype then anything just cuz its old man Silva vs the next MW champion, and the Smith kid who looks to be a stud, the rest of the fights were almost pathetic...

I dont know what was worse, the Sam Alvey stoppage while the guy is giving thumbs up and his opponent struck his shoulder/nipple 3 times. Or Nadia Kassem vs De La Rosa fight.. I feel like it was Montana beating up my little sister or something...

Then you got the Rani Yahya fight, which looked just sad, Rani like did a front flip from throwing and missing his strike, both fighters throwing punches to the moon flipping and flopping in the cage, 1 guy randomly screaming from nothing..

Not even going to mention the Lando fight, which looked like he was facing fucking goliath who looked like he has never taken down before, and lets not pretend like Lando has some great bjj or is Khabib in the wrestling department.

Yikes, this entire card minus 1/2 fights feel like they should be on the fight pass of a ufc fight night...

Maybe its time to put all the injury-prone fighters on ufc fight nights only and not PPV?

On the bright side, ufc 235 looks dope

The card and the fights in it were great, you're just being salty for whatever reason. Probably because you have a Bruce lee avatar

Yeah and I didnt have to pay 70$ for it so UFC was definetly worse lol.

Most european countries don't have to pay for UFC PPV's.
While Bellator was geoblocked outside the US / UK. Had to watch it on a russian stream.

Both UFC and Bellator cards were pretty fucking bad. Let's just leave it at that.

The card and the fights in it were great, you're just being salty for whatever reason. Probably because you have a Bruce lee avatar
So the womens fight was great? The Yahya fight was great? 1 guy screaming at random and the other flopping around the cage like theres a tornado? Lando fight was great? 7'30 dude got taken down by a striker and looked like he has never practiced bjj before? That fight was great too? Lot of great fights for you then, i guys my 2 dogs jumping in a puddle of water would entertain you for hours as well.

So the womens fight was great? The Yahya fight was great? 1 guy screaming at random and the other flopping around the cage like theres a tornado? Lando fight was great? 7'30 dude got taken down by a striker and looked like he has never practiced bjj before? That fight was great too? Lot of great fights for you then, i guys my 2 dogs jumping in a puddle of water would entertain you for hours as well.

If it's so easy to put on masterful performances then why don't you post videos of you fighting and show us how it's done. Since you have a Bruce lee avatar you must be undefeated and fighting 2-3 weight classes above your natural weight right? You think just because you pay for a card or take time out to watch an event that gives you the right to complain and whine if every single fight isn't sensational. You are the definition of a casual fan

Back