Now illegal to hurt Muslims' feelings in Australia

Muslims have infiltrated virtually everything and are attempting and succeeding at shutting down civilization.

Pathetic. What's next? Making it illegal to hurt the feelings of Nazis by saying that Hitler was a genocidal lunatic?
I hate these whining and constantly offended people. They should be shot in order to improve the gene pool.

The war is over, we lost guys.

Time to pack it all in and welcome our globalist overlords. Allahu snackbar

Muslims have infiltrated virtually everything and are attempting and succeeding at shutting down civilization.

eg6.gif

I would be fine with it, if it didnt just single out Islam for protection, but all religions. Calling for kafir's heads should fall under it too.
Islam is a disgusting vile religion, and it will remain such if we keep defending its practitioners.

Again this is not liberal agenda, it's not stupidity, not over caring.

It's losing...

You cannot make fun of the winners.

Leaders like Merkel are easing their public for their involuntary change.

In ny there is a clear message any robbery or Assault against a Muslim you are looking at a added hate crime.

The blacks use to laugh at that, and now that they are being charged with hate crimes for any crime against muslims. They have stopped targeting them.

Last edited:
that only applies to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), which is really just the city of Canberra, not ALL of Australia.

in Australia there isn't a 'freedom of speech' amendment, rather an implied constitutional right of freedom of political communication, which isn't absolute. Generally, laws that limit polcom are very narrow.

In the ACT the left wing party runs local government. The man they quoted (Hansen) is from the right wing liberal party. It seems this has support from both parties and is uncontroversial.

I actually live in Canberra and one of the very few people on this board that is governed by this legislation and I don't really care. This is a highly educated city (University of Canberra and Australian National University) and a highly integrated international community with all the various Ambassadors, delegates, and international students here.

The only people I really see being impacted are the bogans (white trash), and fuck them in general.

The list of countries I can escape to after Hillary is elected is dwindling.

The list of countries I can escape to to after Hillary is elected is dwindling.
I can assure you the rest of Australia is very content with their ability to be racist. I would suggest going to rural Queensland.

I can assure you the rest of Australia is very content with their ability to be racist. I would suggest going to rural Queensland.

Legally speaking, it's the Northern Territory that still doesn't have racial or religious vilification laws.

Legally speaking, it's the Northern Territory that still doesn't have racial or religious vilification laws.
Queensland just gave Pauline Hanson's party seats, I would assume those would be bigot safehavens.

Queensland just gave Pauline Hanson's party seats, I would assume those would be bigot safehavens.

I guess she might pull a Brandis and try and repeal the Queensland Antidiscrimination Act (1991). Admittedly, the last time I was driving through central Queensland with my brother I'm pretty certain he got pulled over for driving while black. Seems strange to be talking about Pauline Hanson in 2016... I even saw that old Pantsdown clip floating around again the other day. Like a bad flashback.

I haven't seen the ammendments yet, but if it's just an expansion of classes of people under sections 66 and 67 I'm not remotely concerned.

Unlawful vilification—race, sexuality etc

(1) It is unlawful for a person, by a public act, to incite hatred towards, serious contempt for, or severe ridicule of, a person or group of people on the ground of any of the following characteristics of the person or members of the group:

(a) race;

(b) sexuality;

(c) gender identity;

(d) HIV/AIDS status.

(2) This section does not make unlawful—

(a) a fair report of an act mentioned in subsection (1); or

(b) a communication or the distribution or dissemination of any matter consisting of a publication that is subject to a defence of absolute privilege in a proceeding for defamation; or

(c) a public act, done reasonably and honestly, for academic, artistic, scientific or research purposes or for other purposes in the public interest, including discussion or debate about and presentations of any matter.

Serious vilification offence—race, sexuality etc

(1) A person commits an offence if—

(a) the person intentionally carries out an act; and

(b) the person is reckless about whether the act is a public act; and

(c) the act is a threatening act; and

(d) the person is reckless about whether the act incites hatred towards, serious contempt for, or severe ridicule of, a person or group of people on the ground of any of the following characteristics of the person or members of the group:

(i) race;

(ii) sexuality;

(iii) gender identity;

(iv) HIV/AIDS status.

Maximum penalty: 50 penalty units.

(2) For subsection (1) (c), an act is a threatening act only if the person carrying it out—

(a) by the act, intentionally threatens physical harm towards, or towards any property of, the person, or members of the group, mentioned in subsection (1) (d); or

(b) is reckless about whether the act incites others to threaten such physical harm.​

I haven't seen the ammendments yet, but if it's just an expansion of classes of people under section 67 I'm not remotely concerned.

Pretty certain that's what it'll be. The same as every other state. Like I said, the fuss began when Toben used the "It's a religion, not a race/ethnicity" defence in his attempt to avoid prosecution (which will make the Jew haters happier than the Muslim haters). Although now they're lumping every group you can imagine in there.

Last edited:

Are you not worried about what's happening around the world at the same time? It would be alright if this was only happening in one country but it's not. These major cities around the world that are concentration points should not be the model for entire countries. A perfect balance will not be maintained. It should be obvious that silencing people is a way to protect this global agenda.

It's painfully clear when you look at the big picture. People are fooled into thinking they're being morally superior by supporting all this progressive madness and that this is all natural. A global awakening where only people of European decent are becoming so tolerant.

Pathetic. What's next? Making it illegal to hurt the feelings of Nazis by saying that Hitler was a genocidal lunatic?
I hate these whining and constantly offended people. They should be shot in order to improve the gene pool.

Cthulhu fhtgan!

Are you not worried about what's happening around the world at the same time? It would be alright if this was only happening in one country but it's not. These major cities around the world that are concentration points should not be the model for entire countries. A perfect balance will not be maintained. It should be obvious that silencing people is a way to protect this global agenda.

It's painfully clear when you look at the big picture. People are fooled into thinking they're being morally superior by supporting all this progressive madness and that this is all natural. A global awakening where only people of European decent are becoming so tolerant.

I know. Australia, the U.K., France, Sweden, Germany, and even the U.S. fucking A.

A global Islamic state is possible within our lifetime. Russia and China seem to be safe for the time being. Perhaps it's not such a bad idea to learn another language.

Back