News Now for the very first time in History, you could own your own Restaurant for only 25 BTC

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
two-new-york-city-bars-up-for-sale-for-a-total-25-bitcoins.jpg

hell-s-kitchen-local.jpg

In what could be the first ever crypto restaurant sale in the US, New York City bar owner Patrick Hughes is offering to sell two popular restaurants in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood for Bitcoin or Ethereum.

According to a report from the New York Post, the crypto enthusiast restaurateur put Hellcat Annie’s and Scruffy Duffy’s, located along 10th Avenue in New York City, up for sale with an asking price of 25 BTC or 800 ETH tokens for both properties.

Crypto is on fire, Hughes told the New York Post, adding that he has put up a sign in front of the bar.
“I’m hoping to catch one of these crypto dudes who always wanted to own a bar.”

The 56-year old Queens native says that he has had to make hard decisions to scale down business following the shutdowns caused by the pandemic. Pre-outbreak, the two restaurants employed 50 people, which has now been cut by 90%. Hughes had run Annie’s and Scruffy Duffy’s since 1990 and the early 2000s, respectively, but told the New York Post that the pandemic that left the economy in tatters has only reignited Hughes’ desire to leave the business.
https://dailyhodl.com/2021/01/11/fr...er-set-to-sell-businesses-for-cryptocurrency/
https://www.coindesk.com/a-nyc-bar-could-be-yours-for-only-25-bitcoin-or-800-ethereum-report

soe idiot will fall for this
restaurant business is brutal prevcis, cant imagine how it is now
plus bitcoin buble hanst bursted yet

Isn't BTC currently $30K? $750K for a bar in a pandemic? Eff that

two-new-york-city-bars-up-for-sale-for-a-total-25-bitcoins.jpg

hell-s-kitchen-local.jpg

In what could be the first ever crypto restaurant sale in the US, New York City bar owner Patrick Hughes is offering to sell two popular restaurants in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood for Bitcoin or Ethereum.

According to a report from the New York Post, the crypto enthusiast restaurateur put Hellcat Annie’s and Scruffy Duffy’s, located along 10th Avenue in New York City, up for sale with an asking price of 25 BTC or 800 ETH tokens for both properties.

Crypto is on fire, Hughes told the New York Post, adding that he has put up a sign in front of the bar.
“I’m hoping to catch one of these crypto dudes who always wanted to own a bar.”

The 56-year old Queens native says that he has had to make hard decisions to scale down business following the shutdowns caused by the pandemic. Pre-outbreak, the two restaurants employed 50 people, which has now been cut by 90%. Hughes had run Annie’s and Scruffy Duffy’s since 1990 and the early 2000s, respectively, but told the New York Post that the pandemic that left the economy in tatters has only reignited Hughes’ desire to leave the business.
https://dailyhodl.com/2021/01/11/fr...er-set-to-sell-businesses-for-cryptocurrency/
https://www.coindesk.com/a-nyc-bar-could-be-yours-for-only-25-bitcoin-or-800-ethereum-report
Pass I'll wait 'till some one wants to sell the
Brooklyn Bridge.

Sounds like an interesting gamble.

The gamble being if NYC will ever rise to its previous pre-pandemic economic heights, or will it waste away into a post-apocalypse shithole.

Even if I had $750K, that's a horrible gamble based off who's running the city and state.

I guess 25 BTC sounds better than 850K.

Fuck that, that's not even a good price.

i got 76 shares of Zom shits goin throuk the roof on RH and i wouldnt even trade that for a bar
never again!

But what if BTC gets cut by 50% and the bar industry picks back up in 2 years ? Who gets the better deal then?

Owning a restaurant seems like hell anyway. Wtf would I give up $750k in assets to do it?

i got 76 shares of Zom shits goin throuk the roof on RH and i wouldnt even trade that for a bar
never again!
wtf? i checked it and it says it is worth 1.30 a share, thats about 80 dollas. Screw zom, take the restaurant and then sell it for real money and not fake bitcoin virtual currency

Buying a bar during a pandemic. Sounds reasonable.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sell it for real money and not fake bitcoin virtual currency
what a dumbass uninformed view you have. I sincerely doubt you actually know what bitcoin really is.

newsflash: bitcoin is a more "real" currency than every fiat currency in circulation.

Back