Now Conor is no longer undefeated in rematches

fullspar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now Conor is defeated in rematches, due to Dustin winning the rematch.

Conor has the chance to become king again, by being undefeated in trilogies.
It was a sad day for Conor fans when they could no longer claim this massive achievement for their king as being undefeated in rematches, but they now have a light at the end of tunnel to once again claim an achievement for their king.

"Undefeated in Trilogies"

How do you think Conor will deal with this opportunity, at his chance to reclaim his crown?

If he wins and goes undefeated in trilogies, do you think he will grant Diaz the trilogy? And defend his title of "Undefeated in Trilogies"?

This will mean Conor will have to defend his title as "Undefeated in Trilogies", which going on previous history, its clear he does not like to defend any title.

Last edited:
A lot of fighters haven't ever even had a rematch. Its usually a thing that only happens at the highest level. Khabib never had a rematch iirc.

Yeah we know.. Happened a few months ago..

In terms of the 3rd fight. Forget the leg kicks, if Conor is just going to head hunt with no versatility he loses badly.. I need the Conor that whooped Eddie in this fight..

Maybe he's gone..

"Now Conor is defeated in rematches, due to Dustin winning the rematch.

Conman has..."

It's nice that you started out with "Conor", got me listening.

But you couldn't quite keep up, could you? You just HAD to say "Conman" to try to fit in.

I heard Conor switched things up and now he will wear the red panties on fight night. stay tuned for results.

There are two sides to that coin.
Dustin is 2:0 in rematches (correct if wrong) - Max and Eddie
Conor is 1:1 in rematches - Diaz and Dustin
The main problem is that if Conor loses two in a row, then being his fan will become weird cause great fighters rarely have two losses in a row.

The main problem is that if Conor loses two in a row, then being his fan will become weird cause great fighters rarely have two losses in a row.
Great point, wonder how they will deal with that.
He has had 2 loses in a row, Mayweather and Khabib, but not 2 MMA loses..

Great point, wonder how they will deal with that.
He has had 2 loses in a row, Mayweather and Khabib, but not 2 MMA loses..
Already made a pact with myself - if Conor loses, I can finally root for his opponents if I prefer.

Conor is unbeatable in instant rematches.
Valid point, so if he wins he will also be undefeated in instant rematches, as only the Diaz and this fight with Dustin are instant rematches. The first Dustin rematched happened a number of fights after, and is not classed as an instant rematch.

Well spotted

It was a rematch for Dustin, not for Conor

Conor has never lost twice to the same man.

McGregors claim to fame isn’t winning. It’s being the showman of showmen.

Back