Now available in the USA: Playstation Now coming to the glorious master race.

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
French website GameKult recently reported that the PlayStation Now service will become available on PC in the near future. The PC service will start first in Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK, with the United States and Canada getting it a week later. To enjoy the service, a PC running at least Windows 7, a 5 MB/s internet connection and a compatible controller are required. A full announcement is expected to come on August 23rd.
http://wccftech.com/playstation-now-come-pc-announced-august-23rd-rumor/
If this is true, I'll pick it up for a couple of months to try out some old PS exclusives.

Sounds a bit strange since they still sell PS3 consoles.

I'd be interested in playing Demon's Souls

Wow this would actually be awesome, my PS3 recently shit the bed so haven't been able to play and didn't feel like buying a new console.

Yea this is great news. PC players can play The Last of Us which is a must place as far as I'm concerned.

2359664-aww-yeah-on-a-t-rex_c_264205.jpg

I definitely want to know the price point.

Wow though, if it's reasonable I might soil myself. I'd love to play some Twisted Metal and Uncharted on my PC.

PC "Master Race" seem pretty excited to play a bunch of old, filthy console peasant games.

PC "Master Race" seem pretty excited to play a bunch of old, filthy console peasant games.
We're just happy we get to add even more games to our available catalogue.

Master Race has more choices. The sheer ability to play the majority of past consoles (using emulators) and now a giant catalogue of Playstation games only further confirms how badass and dominating the PC side.

Back