Novitzky: USADA has begun ramping up UFC drug testing even more

Oh not relying on the Hauser misinfornation about Mayweather again are we.

Have a read of this

http://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...ection-to-SB-Nation-Article-by-Tom-Hauser.pdf

It item by item covers everything to do with the Mayweather IV and the rest of Hausers peice.

and nobody has been banned for an ointment (Chad is lying)

and its the "prohibited list" not "banned substances list"

I'll give this link a look when I have some time so as to give it a fair shake.

How do you know Chad is lying?

I'll give this link a look when I have some time so as to give it a fair shake.

How do you know Chad is lying?

because ghrp-6 isnt fda approved so would never be in a prescribed cream for skin conditions.

and treatment for skin conditions is generally steroidal. triggering hgh would make no sense.

but he certainly wasnt prescribed it in the US, Canada etc.

LOL thanks mate. Jeff Novitzky is the guy who jocks pushed into lockers and gave swirlies to in high school. When they walked away he mumbled to himself "Wait til I grow up, I'll show you guys."
God I bet he got excellent grades too

#FreeFrankMir

@Peteyandjia

Much as I'd love any excuse to kick Novitzksy, this particular shoe doesn't really fit. He was actually a good athlete from what I understand, star runner and a pro basketball player, albeit on the periphery. Injuries washed him out.

He is more like the gnome in 300, couldn't achieve glory on the front lines due to disfigurement, so then he decided to turn against them all and make it his life's mission to try and take down the ones who could make it.

because ghrp-6 isnt fda approved so would never be in a prescribed cream for skin conditions.

and treatment for skin conditions is generally steroidal. triggering hgh would make no sense.

but he certainly wasnt prescribed it in the US, Canada etc.

I don't know much about the technical details of pretty much any of these substances.

I know we are on two different sides of this argument in general, but I appreciate the information you bring. I'll definitely check that link out later when I get a chance to sit down and really take a look at it.

Much as I'd love any excuse to kick Novitzksy, this particular shoe doesn't really fit. He was actually a good athlete from what I understand, star runner and a pro basketball player, albeit on the periphery. Injuries washed him out.

He is more like the gnome in 300, couldn't achieve glory on the front lines due to disfigurement, so then he decided to turn against them all and make it his life's mission to try and take down the ones who could make it.
Ah, I see. A classic case of never was. He'll no doubt be telling his grandkids one day about how he could have made it big if not for "injury x".

Ah, I see. A classic case of never was. He'll no doubt be telling his grandkids one day about how he could have made it big if not for "injury x".

Again, I hate playing devil's advocate for this loon... but for all I know, maybe he would have been. From what little I know, he was good enough to get multiple scholarships, and was legit sidelined by injuries.

Doesn't excuse him turning into MMA's version of The Jew Hunter, but still.

Again, I hate playing devil's advocate for this loon... but for all I know, maybe he would have been. From what little I know, he was good enough to get multiple scholarships, and was legit sidelined by injuries.

Doesn't excuse him turning into MMA's version of The Jew Hunter, but still.
Lol fair enough. It's just too easy for me to have fun with a guy who didn't know weight cutting was prevalent.

Lol fair enough. It's just too easy for me to have fun with a guy who didn't know weight cutting was prevalent.

And then didn't seem to care that much once he learned, despite the massive health ramifications suddenly banning IVs had.

"Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance" my ass

They still let Brock fought at ufc 200, and only disclosed the results after the fight.

They're corrupted as fuck and can be bought if the price is right.

GSP right now

9unfFH5.gif

They still let Brock fought at ufc 200, and only disclosed the results after the fight.

They're corrupted as fuck and can be bought if the price is right.

Brock's test was taken like 10 days after Jones' test. The timeline between test time and result announcement was about the same. If they can be bought so easily, why didn't the UFC do it for the main event of what they wanted to be the biggest card ever? Why did they release Brock's results at all?

It's ridiculous to say they can be bought when they just recently busted two of the UFC's biggest names, ruining one of the most anticipated events they've ever put on.

Brock's test was taken like 10 days after Jones' test. The timeline between test time and result announcement was about the same. If they can be bought so easily, why didn't the UFC do it for the main event of what they wanted to be the biggest card ever? Why did they release Brock's results at all?

It's ridiculous to say they can be bought when they just recently busted two of the UFC's biggest names, ruining one of the most anticipated events they've ever put on.
Or why not delay Jones' test 2 more days and actually save the fight most fight fans wanted to see, or release it a week earlier so that they could do something close to promoting the fight with Cormier & Silva, or whoever else they could have gotten.

Only Mark Hunt and Roy Nelson left on the UFC roster soon...

Why are athletes who get paid a tiny fraction of the NBA/NHL/FIFA athletes tested so much? I bet the tests costs more than they get paid

Because in a sport that is shockingly violent to the general public, the perception that the UFC tolerates steroids could be disastrous.

Novitzky is corrupt by way of being a fame-seeking lunatic. Failed athlete, turned IRS agent, turned witch-hunter against successful athletes. He will do anything to drag down someone's name and replace it with his own. Including for example illegal seizures, violating the 4th Amendment, i.e. breaking the law while pretending to be on its side:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...e-search-steroid-probe-court-article-1.438927

USADA is corrupt because they look the other way on things like Brock not having to be tested for 4 months prior to his fight just because he's Brock, or Floyd being able to use an IV despite being caught using it & not clearing it with anyone, granting him a 'retroactive exemption' (???), just because he's Floyd. But then they will come down like the hammer of God on anyone else and ban them for 2 years, if they so much as rub the wrong kind of ointment on their skin. Or take some minor over the counter supplement from GNC that arguably shouldn't even be on their ill-conceived, nebulous 'banned substances list'.

They are not concerned about the health or safety of anyone, they are witch-hunters.
<mma4>

Novitzky is disgusting, and so is the whole USADA deal. Come to think of it, all of the athletic commissions can be thrown into that pile of moldy wad as well. Bureaucrats are the absolute worst.

Just let them bang for us.

Back