Novitzky: USADA has begun ramping up UFC drug testing even more

I expect more incoherent vulgar rants from Hunt in the coming weeks.

This guy is a creepy, corrupt douchebag.

Wish he had never gotten involved with the UFC.

Of course, Lorenzo just wanted to bring in this weirdo & 'USADA' to make his company seem more 'clean' & legitimate to potential buyers, so he could sell & get out, which is what happened.

Nevermind what this joke of an operation does to MMA, or how the fighters are treated or affected.

Why are athletes who get paid a tiny fraction of the NBA/NHL/FIFA athletes tested so much? I bet the tests costs more than they get paid

Oh I dunno maybe because they are kicking each other in the fucking head?

Nah man. He will test positive for everything. Positive is good right?

I cried. Thank you man... It's like with AIDS, positive means evrything is allright. Right?

<36>

Of course, Lorenzo just wanted to bring in this 'USADA' weirdo to make his company seem more 'clean' & legitimate to potential buyers, so he could sell & get out, which is what happened.

Nevermind what this joke of an operation does to MMA, or how the fighters are treated or affected.

The creepy guy wouldn't be necessary if the fighters could keep themselves from the temptation of using PED's...

How long would be acceptable for Lorenzo to keep his company before deciding it was time to sell and get out..

The funny thing is Pride gets shit for being the roiders and a freak show... But when you try to make sure everyone is on a level playing field.... The sky is falling ....

The creepy guy wouldn't be necessary if the fighters could keep themselves from the temptation of using PED's...

How long would be acceptable for Lorenzo to keep his company before deciding it was time to sell and get out..

The funny thing is Pride gets shit for being the roiders and a freak show... But when you try to make sure everyone is on a level playing field.... The sky is falling ....

This post tested positive for excessive levels of ellipses...

Mark Hunt says this article is all bullshit.

Eventually either fighters wont dare using and hoping to get away with it, or it's the end of the sport as we know it

Ban for Novitzky bashing.

rxx2QpL

Fighters need to get with the program.

If this "sport" can't survive without athletes having access to banned substances then let it die.

Big John gets criticized on a weekly basis on those boards for supposedly " trying to be the main attraction/star/part of the show " whe he referees..
What are we supposed to say about this anti PED crusader ?

Even if Just Bleeders don't get it, this is actually really good for the sport. Once all the fighters get it into their head that they will be caught if they juice they will stop doing it and not only will the playing field level out but also will less events be affected by short notice busts. This will be a very short time of painful adjustment on a way to a clean and legit sport.

Of course, Lorenzo just wanted to bring in this 'USADA' weirdo to make his company seem more 'clean' & legitimate to potential buyers, so he could sell & get out, which is what happened.

Wait, why is he corrupt? What am I missing?

His own fighters were calling for better testing. This isn't some conspiracy. It's about improving the integrity of the competition and increasing the safety of the fighters... before someone dies to some juiced up monster in the cage.

Back