Nova Uniao headcoach Ded

we all know why Toni's in here. it's all for his queer & creepy love he has for GSP.

this thread has nothing to do with GSP yet he comes in here to offer nothing but hate. why?

let's break it down:

1. he hates BJ because of the history he has with GSP
2. Frankie's manager is GSP's manager too. not to mention Frankie & GSP have ties to Renzo. that's added fuel as to why Toni aligns himself with Frankie in the first place.

to put it simply - GSP is the root of it all when it comes to Toni "appreciating" the sport. GSP serves as the anchor & anything related to him in the slightest bit Toni's interest will be piqued.

basically, if there was no GSP, Toni wouldn't even be into MMA.

That is awesome...

When i see videos of the Nova Uniao guys training against those walls on such small place, i can only imagine how many fighters Dede could build up if he had a proper place for mma training.

Lol maybe the small facility makes them better at TDD

Being against those walls all the time. Funny thing about NU is that it is so small and it was always there in Flamengo but nobody cared before UFCs boom. Now its crazy to see Aldo, Barao and others walking around there all the time. A friend of mine stumbled upon Gray Maynard lol

Dede has a restaurant in Flamengo and fighters that cant pay their fees and want to train get to work there. Dede is a great dude

That is great news some disciplined training. BJ will need it vs Frankie.

Back