Nova Uni

This is exactly the type of hostility lance attacked his accusers with. This is making me root for schaub to keep running his mouth even more.

You keep deporting those Nsac testers and running a clean gym Andre.

This is exactly the type of hostility lance attacked his accusers with. This is making me root for schaub to keep running his mouth even more.

You keep deporting those Nsac testers and running a clean gym Andre.

LOL you are so butthurt that you forget: Andre is not competing and his views on PED has nothing to do with athletes who got caught.

Also, ANdre can't deport anyone.

And NSAC should be responsible for getting proper Visa for his employees. If they can do this very basic thing, why would you even trust them for handling a test correctly? :redface:

isn't that exactly what I said?

no juice = more boring fights

uh. no. what you said was :

Wait, isn't PEDerneiras the one that came out and said fights would suck without PED's?

I suppose you cound really believe that the granularity of fights is "biggest spectacle ever" and "worst waste of time ever" and nothing in between, but most people (including pederneiras) think you can have entertaining fights that fall in between those extremes.

I love how people talk like NU is the only dirty gym. Where are the threads and posts calling out the coaches at ATT, Blackzillians, or Jackson's?

I love how people talk like NU is the only dirty gym. Where are the threads and posts calling out the coaches at ATT, Blackzillians, or Jackson's?

Agreed but actually NU is far from dirty. NU has failed zero tests in UFC, WEC, Bellator, DREAM, Shooto, Jungle Fight etc (barring diuretics outside of competition used for a ridiculous weight cut to make TUF) - even if you suggest that instance was to mask PEDs its about one instance out of over 200 hundred fighters over several NU camps. Now lets take a look at ATT and Blackzillians or any other gym in the US...

Thats not to say there are not fighters I suspect but they fight solely on the regional circuits and are not under Andre's wing.

[YT]v0k0LhvEUn0[/YT]

Brendan Schaub responded.

Bit late there chaub - you got owned. ALso what you said even in jest is indefensible

"We have no fault for your failure as a fighter and athlete."

Ouch

Too be fair he might be failure as an fighter but as an athlete hes done pretty well. As a businessman he's completely dominated Aldo. As a failure in the UFC he's got literally the same networth as Aldo not to mention comparable sponsorship revenue prior to the Reebok deal. If anything Aldo is a failure as a champion. He's been a champ of a the biggest MMA promotion in the world with happens to be US based and couldn't even take the time to learn basic english in almost a decade. Then bitches about not making enough money. Yep cause an english speaking American who takes no time to learn Portuguese would obviously be a top earner in a Brazilian promotion......

Im not accusing Nova Uniao of doing steroids but there stance on the issue seems weird. Lets say people were calling out Tristar for using steroids, Firas Zhabi isn't going to come out and do a press conference or write open letters, he is going address the rumors and move on. -the way that andre reacted seems fishy....

I don't trust anything Dede says.

He's publicly supported PED's.
And he was the one behind the whole Aldo/ deporting the drug tester fiasco. So shady.

Too be fair he might be failure as an fighter but as an athlete hes done pretty well. As a businessman he's completely dominated Aldo. As a failure in the UFC he's got literally the same networth as Aldo not to mention comparable sponsorship revenue prior to the Reebok deal. If anything Aldo is a failure as a champion. He's been a champ of a the biggest MMA promotion in the world with happens to be US based and couldn't even take the time to learn basic english in almost a decade. Then bitches about not making enough money. Yep cause an english speaking American who takes no time to learn Portuguese would obviously be a top earner in a Brazilian promotion......

I would have to agree with you on all points.

Back