Nov.27th Lopez vs Kambosos Matchroom DAZN

Honestly, that was pretty sad to watch, when it all comes down.

So all that hype on Lopez being the fighter who beat Lomachenko? Gone in one night.
Loma went in with a torn shoulder or something .. loma would ko Lopez in a rematch .. I’m hoping to see kambose vs loma , loma wins and never gives Lopez a shot haha

Damn, Lopez blew it on the first defense? Maybe I'll have time to watch in the morning. There is no fucking discipline in these young champs, they stop being hungry, they enjoy the money and the life too much.

Edit Oh and full props to Kambosos. I'm gonna be real interested to see how he got the W. Congrats to those who called it coming in.
Yeah, after dethroning the p4p king he had 2 years to believe the hype, heady stuff for a 22 yr old. Promising a first rd ko was dumb, showing arrogance. Kambosos is akward af and quick, that left hook was money. The four kings are down to 3 already lol

Yeah, after dethroning the p4p king he had 2 years to believe the hype, heady stuff for a 22 yr old. Promising a first rd ko was dumb, showing arrogance. Kambosos is akward af and quick, that left hook was money. The four kings are down to 3 already lol
Kambo was consistently hitting him with the kitchen sink too. Even if the Lopezes were smart enough to realize Teo was soundly beaten, they don’t have any easy adjustment defensively. George was outjabbing, he was hitting check hooks, 1-3s, straight rights, overhand rights, and he was punching in combination.

TBH Teo first looked offended that anyone dare take the fight to him, and increasingly looked bewildered.

Back