Nov.27th Lopez vs Kambosos Matchroom DAZN

I hope Mr. slick catches cape- man with a counter

10-9 Cape. Aggression allowed him to get off more

yeah all this shit keeps coming out: Lopez divorcing his wife, Lopez getting COVID, Lopez signing to be in Creed III, Lopez admitting to going into this fight injured, Lopez drinking in camp, Lopez looking past Kambosos, all of hte theatrics and delays with Triller. Just seems like a guy who isn't focused and is getting carried away by his fame and success. The entire press conference it felt like Lopez was overcompensating and trying to play tough guy jackass while Kambosos was calm, relaxed and clearly getting into Lopez's head.
That's actually frustrating because Lopez head was completely in the game up to that Lomachenko fight. However, just because this Kambosos guy isn't as well know as a fighter doesn't mean Lopez can relax here.

That being said, he did SD 2 of his last fights against lesser-known opposition and Lopez can put this spaghetti sauce drinker in his place.

many both these guys weight cuts look awful. I honestly don't know whose is worse. Teo looks a little thicker but he looks straight up dead eyed and there had been tons of rumors going around about him having issues making weight. Kambosos definitely skinnier (to be expected, he's a bit taller) but maybe that's weight he can recover a bit easier?

That was shameful... <mma3>

Worse than O'malley's denial about his lose against Vera...

Reactions: ssx
Damn, Lopez blew it on the first defense? Maybe I'll have time to watch in the morning. There is no fucking discipline in these young champs, they stop being hungry, they enjoy the money and the life too much.

Edit Oh and full props to Kambosos. I'm gonna be real interested to see how he got the W. Congrats to those who called it coming in.

That's actually frustrating because Lopez head was completely in the game up to that Lomachenko fight. However, just because this Kambosos guy isn't as well know as a fighter doesn't mean Lopez can relax here.

That being said, he did SD 2 of his last fights against lesser-known opposition and Lopez can put this spaghetti sauce drinker in his place.
Let them re-match. Loma is going to school him this time.

Great fight enjoyed that one. Last fight at LW for Teo?

As an Aussie all I can say is fuck yeah, this is one of the best wins by an Aussie boxer in a long time, maybe ever

Honestly, that was pretty sad to watch, when it all comes down.

So all that hype on Lopez being the fighter who beat Lomachenko? Gone in one night.

Too much limelight, he’s always been arrogant, but now with everyone swinging from his nuts it went to his head even more. His dad is a terrible trainer and the advice in the corner was some backyard amateur shit. That post fight interruption was classless and delusional… he probably lost a LOT of fans after this debacle.

Back