Nov.27th Lopez vs Kambosos Matchroom DAZN

Anyone with a win over the welsh floyd mayweather, cannot be dismissed.

something about this fight seems interesting. Kambosos is a credible fighter and I jsut get the feeling Lopez's head isn't in it. Every time he does an interview or something comes out about his camp I just sense a lot of chaos, a lack of discipline and a lack of seriousness. We could see an upset here I guess, and frankly Teo and his dad have been so unbearable that it'd be nice to see them get humbled a bit.

something about this fight seems interesting. Kambosos is a credible fighter and I jsut get the feeling Lopez's head isn't in it. Every time he does an interview or something comes out about his camp I just sense a lot of chaos, a lack of discipline and a lack of seriousness. We could see an upset here I guess, and frankly Teo and his dad have been so unbearable that it'd be nice to see them get humbled a bit.
I'm starting to get that feeling too

I'm starting to get that feeling too
yeah all this shit keeps coming out: Lopez divorcing his wife, Lopez getting COVID, Lopez signing to be in Creed III, Lopez admitting to going into this fight injured, Lopez drinking in camp, Lopez looking past Kambosos, all of hte theatrics and delays with Triller. Just seems like a guy who isn't focused and is getting carried away by his fame and success. The entire press conference it felt like Lopez was overcompensating and trying to play tough guy jackass while Kambosos was calm, relaxed and clearly getting into Lopez's head.

Well, I'll like to see Lopez look amazing here, but he might also be instructed to take his time and get rounds in. Either way I am not too worried about Lopez getting to next challenge.

Well, I'll like to see Lopez look amazing here, but he might also be instructed to take his time and get rounds in. Either way I am not too worried about Lopez getting to next challenge.
Lopez is predicting round 1 to KO Kambosos. I don't think he'll have any fear of George because he has no power. Pre-fight meeting was heated. Hoping for a good fight:

lopez-kambosos%20(5)_1637959766.jpg

im not fully sold on george being much of a test for lopez but hopefully im wrong and the fight is a barn burner.

just glad these guys are actually fighting despite the setbacks throughout the year.

yeah all this shit keeps coming out: Lopez divorcing his wife, Lopez getting COVID, Lopez signing to be in Creed III, Lopez admitting to going into this fight injured, Lopez drinking in camp, Lopez looking past Kambosos, all of hte theatrics and delays with Triller. Just seems like a guy who isn't focused and is getting carried away by his fame and success. The entire press conference it felt like Lopez was overcompensating and trying to play tough guy jackass while Kambosos was calm, relaxed and clearly getting into Lopez's head.

Lopez is just far too full of himself for me. Dont get me wrong I love confidence but overconfidence is usually insecurity or fear in disguise. Lopez has been nothing but dismissive of Loma since beating Loma 7-5 and as disinterested in any rematch as one could possibly be. Hmmm..maybe he just doesnt like Loma ?? Possible.

But then Lopez also refers to himself as an ATG and says hes not gonna fight the other best LWs until they sort themselves out...I'm definitely NOT against a LW playoff/tourney - hell yes, let's do it.

Lopez has gone full Hollywood and I cant help but wonder if it was too much too fast.

Nonetheless Lopez can fight and while Kambosos is a live opponent hes the underdog. Just hoping for a good showing and may the best man win

Pretty good darts match on DAZN right now.

The under undercard is on YouTube.

Edit. Well I think it is, they are blabbing right now.

Back