Nov.27th Lopez vs Kambosos Matchroom DAZN

Just hope they both end up in the ring. I don't want either to get AIDS or Ebola before fight night.

I expect Lopez to walk through my boy.

My countries boxing is so bad why can’t we be good like Americans???

I expect Lopez to walk through my boy.

My countries boxing is so bad why can’t we be good like Americans???
Idk Kambosos is a game mode n I'm pretty sure hes got a good chin, we've seen worse upsets before. Also tall got Tim who just beat that Japanese guy, he's a future world contender. Jai ain't lookin bad at cruiserweight and ya got justis Huni at HW, not that bad honestly

Let's go Zhang
make a statement in there

Hope Zhang is recovered after that business with his organs shutting down from dehydration in that other match. I low key want to see him against Arreola.

Thank's DAZN for picking up the pieces of this garbage fire.

I really hope Teofimo remembers he's a fighter and stays busy. This fighting once a year is fucking garbage. He's squandered all that heat he gained after beating the #1 pfp fighter on the planet... what a stupid waste.

That said, I won't be surprised if Kambosos looks good in spots, it'd be better if he weren't also coming off an over a year wait, but just the fact that he's an actual lightweight gives Lopez something to worry about that he didn't have to in his last fight.

I really hope Teofimo remembers he's a fighter and stays busy. This fighting once a year is fucking garbage. He's squandered all that heat he gained after beating the #1 pfp fighter on the planet... what a stupid waste.
Yea, at this point all that heat generated from Lopez beating Loma kind of died out at this point. Boxing fans can be fickle these days and they tend to get excited over new challengers pretty fast.

I don't even know if Lopez still has that fire in him, the same fire that let him overcome Lomachenko because as far as challenges are concerned, this is just another title defense instead of a life-changing fight for him.

For the amount of time this fight has taken up headlines over the difficulty of getting it scheduled you would think this was destined to be a fight of the year candidate. I'll watch but I'm kinda expecting to be underwhelmed as a result of the long stale wait for a showcase match vibe I'm getting.

Back