Nov.27th Lopez vs Kambosos Matchroom DAZN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.boxingscene.com/lopez-k...l-rights-ibf-declares-triller-default--161038

The lineal/WBA/IBF/WBO lightweight championship clash between Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos has now landed in the hands of Matchroom Boxing, Hearn announced Wednesday. The move comes on the heels of the IBF ruling that Triller Fight Club has defaulted on the terms of the purse bid hearing it had won back in February, with the fight moving on to the next highest bidder.

“Delighted to confirm that Matchroom Boxing will be promoting the big Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos unified [title fight] live on DAZN,” Hearn revealed Wednesday. “Date and venue announced shortly. Let’s get this show on the road.”

What an absolute mess from Triller. Looking forward to watching Teofimo vs Kambosos on DAZN!!!

This is great. No chance I was paying for Triller.

Now if only PBC could fuck up and we get Canelo-Plant on DAZN.

I'm with the rest of the folks here. There's was no way I was shelling out $$$ to watch a Triller telecast as they're all hot garbage. But I'm a DAZN subscriber so now I'm looking forward to Hearn setting a date ASAP so we can finally see this fight go down. I don't know that Kanbosos has the firepower to stand with Lopez but I hope like hell he can outwork & outgut him over the distance to win on points.

Joyous news. Still hoping George Kambosos can pull off the upset. Thought he did good vs. Lee Selby despite the extremely bias commentary in that fight

LOL at fucking last. It's only taken half a year to sort out!

Looking forward to the fight, but mainly to see if Lopez is motivated for this fight. They've both been out of the ring a while, and whilst Kambosos will be game as fuck, this really is Lopez's fight to lose. Should be fun whilst it lasts.

Thank Goodness!!!! Teofimo go get this KO win and move on to bigger things!!!!

I'm with the rest of the folks here. There's was no way I was shelling out $$$ to watch a Triller telecast as they're all hot garbage. But I'm a DAZN subscriber so now I'm looking forward to Hearn setting a date ASAP so we can finally see this fight go down. I don't know that Kanbosos has the firepower to stand with Lopez but I hope like hell he can outwork & outgut him over the distance to win on points.
not a fan of Teo?
¿por que no?

Ring rust should be a factor here. Lopez has more tools but he'll have to get to work for this W.

Back