Nov.23rd Las Vegas FOX PPV PBC Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II

Takam isnt better than Breazeale. Not even sure hes better than Stiverne, Szpilka, or Arreola for fucks sake.
I'd put him above Stiverne and maybe Szpilka but that might be pushing it. Thinking about it, probably not Szpilka

cause he can get more in less fights. a vid i saw this week, AJ said he offered 15mill.

farcry from 100mill.

i also saw a vid of Eddie saying AJ Wilder fight in 2018.

34089565_2258335294178364_9135416071614889984_n.jpg

i hope its made soon.

the 100 million offer isn't debatable. it was published on every fucking news outlet and wilder himself confirmed it. he also explained why he rejected it, and his explanation was horseshit. the offer was a three fight, 100 million dollar deal, to fight breazeale, AJ, and AJ again.

he fought breazeale for cca 12 million dollars. you're saying he's going to get more in fewer fights, so his next fight against ortiz is going to pay him 90 million dollars? because that's the only way that math works. if that isn't the case, then you're full of shit.

I'd put him above Stiverne and maybe Szpilka but that might be pushing it. Thinking about it, probably not Szpilka
Hes done essentially the same thing as Takam, get knocked around.

Ortiz out points him early and then fades in the later rounds to get KTFO. Fight will not look different.

i hope this is a smoke screen.... jynxxx!
that way, when Wilder comes to the table, nobody can back pedal.

if true, AJ can rematch fuparker or
the 100 million offer isn't debatable. it was published on every fucking news outlet and wilder himself confirmed it. he also explained why he rejected it, and his explanation was horseshit. the offer was a three fight, 100 million dollar deal, to fight breazeale, AJ, and AJ again

source? No AJ fanboy sites

he fought breazeale for cca 12 million dollars. you're saying he's going to get more in fewer fights, so his next fight against ortiz is going to pay him 90 million dollars? because that's the only way that math works. if that isn't the case, then you're full of shit.

You're a fan boy.

Fury VS Wilder is bigger than Ruiz. The YouTube published this week and AJ said 15mill. They discussed Ruiz fight too so, it's relevant and recent. AJ never disclosed his purse cause its 80/20.

Even though I think Wilder is very limited skill wise, he deserves credit for actually having the bravery to step up and fight a top opponent.

Despite his limitations, he wants to fight the best guys in the division. There's another champion in that weight who has the opposite approach. Where he only wants to fight the easier opponents while low balling all of the threatening ones.

Wilder is the real champion in this division.

Your boy shit it from the Joshua fight, get over it.

i hope this is a smoke screen.... jynxxx!
that way, when Wilder comes to the table, nobody can back pedal.

if true, AJ can rematch fuparker or

You're a fan boy.

Fury VS Wilder is bigger than Ruiz. The YouTube published this week and AJ said 15mill. They discussed Ruiz fight too so, it's relevant and recent. AJ never disclosed his purse cause its 80/20.
Stop intentionally being a dumb ass troll and pretending that AJ always intended to fight Ruiz. Its not his fault Miller is a cheat.

Your act is wearing very thin.

you could google this yourself, but don't worry fam, i got you:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/...zn-that-included-two-fights-vs-anthony-joshua
http://www.sportbible.com/boxing/bo...ega-100-million-deal-to-fight-joshua-20190315
https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-deontay-wilder-anthony-joshua-20190320-story.html
https://www.boxinginsider.com/columns/why-deontay-wilder-turned-down-such-a-massive-offer/

you want some quotes from there?

“We asked how much is Joshua getting, and we were never told the answer,” manager Shelly Finkel said. “What they offered sounded good, but it might not sound so good if the other guy is getting double or triple it, and we never knew what that number was.”

“Look a year ago he was willing to take 15 million flat to fight Joshua. Today he’s not willing to take 40 million. The conditions must be right.” - Finkel

“I love being a free agent, I love being able to move about doing what I do and we’ll see what the future holds.” - Wilder

he quite literally rejected double the pay for fucking up breazeale, and 40 million per fight for two AJ fights... because he loves being able to move about doing what he does. that's literally his explanation. finkel's explanation is that they aren't taking the 100 million because they don't know what joshua is making. it's a fucking joke.

You're a fan boy.

you stated wilder would get more money in fewer fights by not taking AJs 100 million dollar offer. he made 12 for breazeale. now explain how he's going to make the other 90 in his next fight with ortiz, or shut the fuck up.

oh, the youtube published that wilder was offered 15mil? well i guess that proves it, the youtube is obviously a better source than all these other media sites, wilder's co-promoter, and wilder himself.

they offered him 15 million in june 2018. the 100 million offer was in march 2019. shut. the fuck. up.

Stop intentionally being a dumb ass troll and pretending that AJ always intended to fight Ruiz. Its not his fault Miller is a cheat.

Your act is wearing very thin.

3 hws are what everyone wants to see. 2/3 already fought. And fast 1/3 did not.

Screaming troll is like a feminist screaming misogyny or racist. Not an argument.

If you want to discuss, I am game but I left the inbox message because there was no discussion. No flaming it trolling.

Not trying hard enough. Fury Wilder happened and fast.
Fury vs Wilder happened because Wilder thought (like many people) that Fury was shot to shit. He ballooned up to 600lbs in weight and was on a drugs and drink binge for almost 2 years then came back and looked really poor against shitty opposition. Of course Wilder thought he could beat him! But Wilder actually ended up losing that fight lol

Fury vs Wilder happened because Wilder thought (like many people) that Fury was shot to shit. He ballooned up to 600lbs in weight and was on a drugs and drink binge for almost 2 years then came back and looked really poor against shitty opposition. Of course Wilder thought he could beat him! But Wilder actually ended up losing that fight lol

no. he got a draw. Arguably, a walk off KO in any sport.

conveniently, Fury vs Wilder happens. AJ fights Ruiz. the fury vs Wilder is bigger than a 41yr old fight with past prime Wlad who almost ktfo. Prime Wlad ktfo.

2/3 best HWs in Fury lineal champ and Wilder, the real champ are fighting. Magically, AJ is not fighting Wilder nor Fury.

i rest my case.

no. he got a draw. Arguably, a walk off KO in any sport.

conveniently, Fury vs Wilder happens. AJ fights Ruiz. the fury vs Wilder is bigger than a 41yr old fight with past prime Wlad who almost ktfo. Prime Wlad ktfo.

2/3 best HWs in Fury lineal champ and Wilder, the real champ are fighting. Magically, AJ is not fighting Wilder nor Fury.

i rest my case.
Aries has decided the fight was not a draw and will not have it any other way. You can't argue with someone that makes up their own statistics.

Aries has decided the fight was not a draw and will not have it any other way. You can't argue with someone that makes up their own statistics.

i just did. Fury could have won on decision or lost by walk off ko. run it back. AJ isn't fighting either any time soon. rematch. lets see AK fight the winner in 2020.

the stupidity is if any of the trio lose before it takes will be costly. more costly then the fight happening and AJ getting
Breazeale'd rd1. Even then, AJ sells huge in a comeback fight and rematch.

Don't be asinine. I don't make up any 'statistics'. I scored the fight based on what I saw and that was 114-112 Fury. I thought the other two judges had the wrong result as many people did. Tyson Fury had the moral victory and the majority of people who watched the fight had the same opinion. Sometimes 'results' are wrong. It's just sport, the scoring and judging can always be a weak point and to deny that a result can ever be wrong is just pontifical. I'd prefer it if more bad boxing results were overturned but it seems like that only happens rarely in really severe cases.

Don't be asinine. I don't make up any 'statistics'. I scored the fight based on what I saw and that was 114-112 Fury. I thought the other two judges had the wrong result as many people did. Tyson Fury had the moral victory and the majority of people who watched the fight had the same opinion. Sometimes 'results' are wrong. It's just sport, the scoring and judging can always be a weak point and to deny that a result can ever be wrong is just pontifical. I'd prefer it if more bad boxing results were overturned but it seems like that only happens rarely in really severe cases.
The moral victory{<jordan}

Wow you UK folk are pathetic indeed.

Back