Nov.20th Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter PPV

With Canelo Nov.6 and Tank Dec.5 PPV’s sandwich this one… I don’t see this fight doing big numbers…

I think you'll find Bud is a household name. A draw in every sense of the word in just two PPV appearances he has gotten some buys.

I think Crawford pieces up and stops Porter. The big question is what he does after that....

I think Crawford pieces up and stops Porter. The big question is what he does after that....
Who cares? I got done waiting for Crawford to do something someone gave a shit about years ago.

Very interesting fight, and by far the biggest challenge of crawford career so far (sadly).

I think porter bests him in a close one

Who cares? I got done waiting for Crawford to do something someone gave a shit about years ago.

I agree, but he still has a chance to redeem himself a little if he steps up after this. If he goes back to no-marks, forget it.

I have the feeling that if bud wins this fight (especially if he bests porter more easily than others did), hell use this as a "proof" of his greatness and will go back to fighting b- guys

Aye any boots on the ground in Nebraska here? I have spent some of my childhood visiting Cedar Rapids, Iowa and saw maybe two black ppl, one of which was on a college campus iirc. Are there a lot of black ppl in Omaha or is Bud the only guy? Does not seem like the most diverse town in America if I'm being honest by I could just be an ignorant dick, idk.

This is by far Crawford biggest challenge in his career imo. Really hope Spence vs Ugas happens next and fights the winner of Crawford vs Porter.

Aye any boots on the ground in Nebraska here? I have spent some of my childhood visiting Cedar Rapids, Iowa and saw maybe two black ppl, one of which was on a college campus iirc. Are there a lot of black ppl in Omaha or is Bud the only guy? Does not seem like the most diverse town in America if I'm being honest by I could just be an ignorant dick, idk.

I’ll go w the latter.

I crack myself up

I think you'll find Bud is a household name. A draw in every sense of the word in just two PPV appearances he has gotten some buys.
He did 50k buys vs Postol and 150k buys vs Khan.
I expect this to hit the 300k mark.

78% white 13% black, 8% Latino
According to this map, the NE part of Omaha is the black part of the city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omaha...ce_and_ethnicity_2010-_Omaha_(5560454122).png

I agree, its ridiculous that a guy some people call the best is fighting Porter.
The saddest part is some part of all of us is like “wow yuge step up in competition. He’s fighting someone who was competitive with actual top guys.”

I hate shitting on Porter because he’s a helluva fighter, and seems like a great dude to boot, but this is what Bud does to people.

Back