Social Notre Dame fire: Billionaires haven't paid a cent yet despite grand promises

100%

It was arson. No doubt about it. Which is why we got bullshit cover stories trotted out by media within MINUTES of the fire.

So the media somehow coordinated an intentional act of arson with 'leftists' and 'Muslims'?

Do you have a source for this? Because it sounds a little nutty.

100%

It was arson. No doubt about it. Which is why we got bullshit cover stories trotted out by media within MINUTES of the fire.
giphy.gif

good. The Vatican can commit some of its trillions.

I do not believe that was the case. There were too many failsafe measures in place. And the fact the investigators were saying it wasn't arson within 24 hrs is highly suspicious - it would take a lot longer to get an investigation complete than 24hrs. Heck it would take probably 18-24 hours just to get it cool enough to enter.

BTW - I was there the day it burned down. I saw it firsthand.

Were there any of the tourists American? Because that would pretty much prove it was caused by a right wing group. I heard they sell hot dogs nearby, so that's another sign.

100%

Agreed. What better way to gain momentum for their cause. I heard there were a couple of right wingers that were part of the renovation crew. I bet if searched their houses we'd find maga hats and Fred Perrys.

I do not believe that was the case. There were too many failsafe measures in place. And the fact the investigators were saying it wasn't arson within 24 hrs is highly suspicious - it would take a lot longer to get an investigation complete than 24hrs. Heck it would take probably 18-24 hours just to get it cool enough to enter.

BTW - I was there the day it burned down. I saw it firsthand.

Nice to meet you Alex Jones.

BTW - It changes everything.

Wow, these people suck. Imagine having literal billions in the bank, more mansions, ferraris and yachts anyone would know what to do with, but it hurts too much to be parted with 0.1% of your net worth for a cause you claimed to support. Fucking vultures, they only did it for the PR all along.

So the media somehow coordinated an intentional act of arson with 'leftists' and 'Muslims'?

Do you have a source for this? Because it sounds a little nutty.
As a well known sherdog leftist, I was offered the contract but I refused it because I can't contain my urges. I would have arsonbinged for free.

Sorry your country got cucked, Frenchie~

My son enjoyed pushing the boats around at the Luxembourg Palace last week.

Wow, these people suck. Imagine having literal billions in the bank, more mansions, ferraris and yachts anyone would know what to do with, but it hurts too much to be parted with 0.1% of your net worth for a cause you claimed to support. Fucking vultures, they only did it for the PR all along.
You planning on sending these crooks some extortion money bro?

To be honest I don't see the point in wasting resources just to rebuild it. It's gone and that's that. We have the technology to 100% re create it in VR, that is good enough.

Especially with them likely redesigning it and taking a shit all over what it used to be just because

To be honest I don't see the point in wasting resources just to rebuild it. It's gone and that's that. We have the technology to 100% re create it in VR, that is good enough.

Especially with them likely redesigning it and taking a shit all over what it used to be just because

Just build fancy condos IMO.

They are making sure the rebuilders are homosexual isrealis.

I’m not kidding. It’s happening under the guise of an “international competition” to remake the church.

There are even ideas to put a Muslim Minaret on top.

There will be lots of homosexual imagery snuck in and hidden in plain sight. probably satanic imagery as well. Anything to demean Christ.

https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2019/04/25/now-the-battle-for-notre-dame-begins/

I’m not kidding. It’s happening under the guise of an “international competition” to remake the church.

There will be lots of homosexual imagery snuck in and hidden in plain sight. probably satanic imagery as well. Anything to demean Christ.

https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2019/04/25/now-the-battle-for-notre-dame-begins/

the countdown to your ban starts ... now

the countdown to your ban starts ... now

Lol whatever guy. You’re just being a crybaby. Mommy ain’t here on the internet. What a man you are.

I’ll give you the link where the international contest allows gay artists to compete. And they will win.

Maybe cuz more artistic? Or maybe to piss on the ashes of a Catholic Church.

If the bolded part is true, then that's a clear sign of wanting to intentionally create strife between Muslims and Christians. No Muslim would care to have a minaret on top of a cathedral.

Back