notorious whiskey anyone know when it will be out for consumption?

Lol at Jameson being a finer Whiskey, I'm guessing your preferred Vodka only comes in plastic bottles?

If you're going to drink cheap Irish whiskey Bushmills is better. I always have some on hand.

Realistically, it’s either a a whiskey that’s already out there that is getting rebranded or a whiskey that is new, ready to go, and just waiting on a celebrity investor/endorser (like Ciroc and Jay Z).

If it’s the second one it’s probably pretty good, if it’s the first, probably not.

I think you mean PDiddy or what ever name he’s going by now

Anyone know ?Will it be for sale in the states?I know it takes years to ferment proper whiskey and In Ireland its law it has to age at least 3 years.So my guess late 2020?Considering the taste for the finer tings in life Mcgregor has its bound to be some good stuff.If it cost and taste similar to Jamesons he has a lot future customers.Hearing the pre fight talk is all good.Im more interested in hearing about the boss move stuff tbh.

I didn’t think they let you rent whiskey.

It's just a label smashed on to Walmart Whiskey and a 2000% surcharge.

Notice it says aged 5 years? You think he was making it 5 years ago?

Yep. It’s a vanity brand with sourced juice.

If you want to give McG your cash for a cheap product to fill his pockets, go ahead. but i will use that to clean my toilet, not worth drink that.

Cash grab. Three years isn't long enough to produce anything other than shit. Hard pass.
Should have been 2 years..
DvUcJwb.png

Cognac > Whiskey

if its not from Scotland its piss water

Remy Martin cognac is better than any whiskey

Anyone know ?Will it be for sale in the states?I know it takes years to ferment proper whiskey and In Ireland its law it has to age at least 3 years.So my guess late 2020?Considering the taste for the finer tings in life Mcgregor has its bound to be some good stuff.If it cost and taste similar to Jamesons he has a lot future customers.Hearing the pre fight talk is all good.Im more interested in hearing about the boss move stuff tbh.

It isn't fermenting. It's the aging which takes time. That said, if you think that Notorious Whiskey is actually a brick and mortar distillery..... -insert Picard facepalm_

They're just going to pay one of the many mid-level-quality distilleries to package a product for them. That's how many types of shit alcohol are made.

Even Conor's whisky has all the inbreds triggered. Impressive.

It isn't fermenting. It's the aging which takes time. That said, if you think that Notorious Whiskey is actually a brick and mortar distillery..... -insert Picard facepalm_

They're just going to pay one of the many mid-level-quality distilleries to package a product for them. That's how many types of shit alcohol are made.
What what? His swill isn’t aging in a charred barrel in a church basement for the past 49 years?

What what? His swill isn’t aging in a charred barrel in a church basement for the past 49 years?

No, 30 years. In the year of 1988 AD of the passing of our Lord, the great whiskey masters of Ireland felt His coming and commenced with the creation of an elixir which would be worthy of His divine Irish glory. Today, it shall be bottled and sent to all four corners of the world, that all night rejoice in his glory and share his wonderment in pondering, just who da fook is dis guy?

No, 30 years. In the year of 1988 AD of the passing of our Lord, the great whiskey masters of Ireland felt His coming and commenced with the creation of an elixir which would be worthy of His divine Irish glory. Today, it shall be bottled and sent to all four corners of the world, that all night rejoice in his glory and share his wonderment in pondering, just who da fook is dis guy?
Legend has it cocaine and low rent pussy juice makes it way into every bottle.

dont kill the messenger, the sun is just reporting what a dull bitch and business noob conor is.

this picture from the article tells you all you need to know -

nintchdbpict000356076839.jpg

irish WHISKEY is spelled with an "e". lol what a basic bitch
Lol

Back