notorious whiskey anyone know when it will be out for consumption?

I'd be surprised if the majority of Conor fans can 1) legally drink, and 2) afford whiskey. <45>

This thread is hilarious, it's like two extremes, it's either people who seem to like the tier of whiskey that's above well but also dont seem to know as much about whiskey, then on the other end its a bunch of pompous assholes that act like all they drink is $300 bottles of whiskey and the only good style of whiskey is the one they drink, which I dont believe for a second, I guarantee every last one of you that's drank whiskey takes Jameson shots or green tea shots.

For the record while most blends are trash. doesn't mean they all are, most just happen to be, and also scotch isnt the only baller whiskey, you can definitely have good bourbon, which is my preference though I'm also on the japanese crazy and the rise of rye as well. Its funny seeing people "look down" on other peoples taste like they never drink shitty alcohol, my friends and I love baller shit but theres no way in fuck you only drink baller shit if you like to drink a solid amount. Saying "I only drink scotch" literally just means you only like drinking whiskey from Scotland, I think you might possibly be limiting yourself in what you can enjoy, further calling into question if you actually are a truly well versed whiskey enthusiast.

Before I catch hate I actually do know what I'm talking about, I worked as a bartender in the nicest whiskey bar in my city.

I hate all alcohol snobs.

“My drink MUUUUSSSSST be 7 years aged or morrreeeeee”

Yeh ok loser. I bet I could give you 3 week distilled drinks vs 8 years and your dumbasses won’t taste the diff.

That being said. F Conor.

I read that every bottle purchased comes with a free one of these ...

dslyKWk.jpg

I hate all alcohol snobs.

“My drink MUUUUSSSSST be 7 years aged or morrreeeeee”

Yeh ok loser. I bet I could give you 3 week distilled drinks vs 8 years and your dumbasses won’t taste the diff.

That being said. F Conor.

I drank 40s for over a decade and way worse alcohol than Notorious Whisky like Black Velvet, Monarch Vodka, MD 20/20, etc the list goes on

I would happily get a 5th of this in my drinking days and if I had to guess it would be alright

THERE IT EZZ
NOTORIOUS IRISH WHIZGY
COMIN SOUN

Lol at Jameson being a finer Whiskey, I'm guessing your preferred Vodka only comes in plastic bottles?

dont kill the messenger, the sun is just reporting what a dull bitch and business noob conor is.

this picture from the article tells you all you need to know -

nintchdbpict000356076839.jpg

irish WHISKEY is spelled with an "e". lol what a basic bitch
Scotch Envy

they just put a Connie sticker on a product so it could be already on sale

Garbage.

Would rather drink a glass of piss on a hot day

It's just a label smashed on to Walmart Whiskey and a 2000% surcharge.

Notice it says aged 5 years? You think he was making it 5 years ago?

The secret ingredient:

Conor's urine and sweaty nut sauce.

This thread is hilarious, it's like two extremes, it's either people who seem to like the tier of whiskey that's above well but also dont seem to know as much about whiskey, then on the other end its a bunch of pompous assholes that act like all they drink is $300 bottles of whiskey and the only good style of whiskey is the one they drink, which I dont believe for a second, I guarantee every last one of you that's drank whiskey takes Jameson shots or green tea shots.

For the record while most blends are trash. doesn't mean they all are, most just happen to be, and also scotch isnt the only baller whiskey, you can definitely have good bourbon, which is my preference though I'm also on the japanese crazy and the rise of rye as well. Its funny seeing people "look down" on other peoples taste like they never drink shitty alcohol, my friends and I love baller shit but theres no way in fuck you only drink baller shit if you like to drink a solid amount. Saying "I only drink scotch" literally just means you only like drinking whiskey from Scotland, I think you might possibly be limiting yourself in what you can enjoy, further calling into question if you actually are a truly well versed whiskey enthusiast.

Before I catch hate I actually do know what I'm talking about, I worked as a bartender in the nicest whiskey bar in my city.
Thank you for that Kaveman13. Now go back to racking the yard. And for god sakes bath yourself before the guests arrive.
7E2254B5-3012-4DAB-890E-5DC8475DBE35.jpeg

This is a even worse of an endorsement than Roy Nelson and Burger King.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

<mma4>

rather drink moonshine and take my chances at going blind

Back