notorious whiskey anyone know when it will be out for consumption?

liteitup

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone know ?Will it be for sale in the states?I know it takes years to ferment proper whiskey and In Ireland its law it has to age at least 3 years.So my guess late 2020?Considering the taste for the finer tings in life Mcgregor has its bound to be some good stuff.If it cost and taste similar to Jamesons he has a lot future customers.Hearing the pre fight talk is all good.Im more interested in hearing about the boss move stuff tbh.

notorious whiskey.... hehehehehe.....

Anyone know ?Will it be for sale in the states?I know it takes years to ferment proper whiskey and In Ireland its law it has to age at least 3 years.So my guess late 2020?Considering the taste for the finer tings in life Mcgregor has its bound to be some good stuff.If it cost and taste similar to Jamesons he has a lot future customers.Hearing the pre fight talk is all good.Im more interested in hearing about the boss move stuff tbh.

it'll be cheap and cheesy like conors schtick

someone already owns the "notorious" brand name for booze, he royally fucked up on this one. no corrupt american justice system to smooth that one over for him

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/4547685/conor-mcgregor-notorious-irish-whiskey-legal-action/

he claimed to be drinking it already at a press conference so its obviously just some generic off-the-shelf piss.

Finer things and Jamesons don't belong in the same sentence.

I'd rather support Bang thanks.....

JX0fQcJ.jpg

it'll be cheap and cheesy like conors schtick

someone already owns the "notorious" brand name for booze, he royally fucked up on this one. no corrupt american justice system to smooth that one over for him

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/4547685/conor-mcgregor-notorious-irish-whiskey-legal-action/

he claimed to be drinking it already at a press conference so its obviously just some generic off-the-shelf piss.
So some nobody stole the idea in 2016 and created a shit whiskey. He just wants some air time and it's basically over for him already.

Conor could just buy the rights off of him and it'd be solved in a second. "the sun" - what a piece of shit paper.

I bet Nickelback would drink it.

It’s a label, slap it on anything you have in your casks and sell it. This is how blend whiskey is produced.

It’s not fucking Conor McGregor piss aged with special fresh picked herbs taken from his garden in 2017.

Reason it isn’t out is because nobody wants it.

Wasnt this cancelled after some issue with an already existing name?

So some nobody stole the idea in 2016 and created a shit whiskey. He just wants some air time and it's basically over for him already.

Conor could just buy the rights off of him and it'd be solved in a second. "the sun" - what a piece of shit paper.

dont kill the messenger, the sun is just reporting what a dull bitch and business noob conor is.

this picture from the article tells you all you need to know -

nintchdbpict000356076839.jpg

irish WHISKEY is spelled with an "e". lol what a basic bitch

3 years?!? And you think that shit will taste good? I’ll stick to good scotch.

Cash grab. Three years isn't long enough to produce anything other than shit. Hard pass.

Don't drink hard liqour anymore but if I did it'd still be Jim Beam

Back