Social Notorious Rideau Street McDonald's closing permanently

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
The infamous McDonald's restaurant on Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa is closing its doors this spring.

Ottawa police say they were called to the restaurant more than 150 times in 2022, significantly lower than the more than 800 calls for service in 2018 that prompted the location to change its hours.

The property owner tells CTV News Ottawa the franchise owner decided not to renew the lease and the restaurant will close in April. The space will be available for lease starting in July.

what you say about this sherbros from the area ? I guess at least you will have healthier environment

Good thing , fuck McDonald’s. I’m fat and unhealthy bc of them

Speaking as a resident of Ottawa who used to work in the Market, good fucking riddance.

That place was a complete shithole. Quite literally the worst.

The infamous McDonald's restaurant on Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa is closing its doors this spring.

Ottawa police say they were called to the restaurant more than 150 times in 2022, significantly lower than the more than 800 calls for service in 2018 that prompted the location to change its hours.

The property owner tells CTV News Ottawa the franchise owner decided not to renew the lease and the restaurant will close in April. The space will be available for lease starting in July.

what you say about this sherbros from the area ? I guess at least you will have healthier environment

It was a 24 hour McDonalds in the bar district, which doubles as the homeless district.

3AM in the Rideau Street McDonald's was so shitty.

McDonalds in these areas needs a real bouncer at the door and 2 inside. No homeless and druggies, no using bathrooms unless you are a customer.

Reminds me of days working as mcdonalds bouncer

Back