Media Noticed something in regards to Ngannou..

Hope for Oleynik's sake this is not true

War Alexy!!!

Take it to the ground in the first .5 seconds!

Olyinik is amazing on the ground and has such a big variety of subs and is very crafty. But in the striking he is so slow and uncoordinated, he is beyond slow. Ngannou will make quick work of him, unless somehow Olyinik can get it down and he does not have amazing takedowns.

Hope for Oleynik's sake this is not true
If it's true this is such a disrespectful move to a legend like Oleynik, it's one thing to have him vs some untested young guy but feeding him to the #1 contender to stay busy is just fucking messed up.

If it's true this is such a disrespectful move to a legend like Oleynik, it's one thing to have him vs some untested young guy but feeding him to the #1 contender to stay busy is just fucking messed up.

I'm legit worried about his health. The way Walt Harris KO'd him was fucking brutal. Imagine the damage Ngannou could do.... He might actually cripple him.

I'm legit worried about his health. The way Walt Harris KO'd him was fucking brutal. Imagine the damage Ngannou could do.... He might actually cripple him.

Kneed to oblivion by Reem
Starched by Harris

Got to give him props for taking the fight (if it's been booked).
Just hope the risk/reward is worth it... $$

Kneed to oblivion by Reem
Starched by Harris

Got to give him props for taking the fight (if it's been booked).
Just hope the risk/reward is worth it... $$

No amount of money is worth your fine motor skills and memory.

“I sign contract for my next fight.”

I read out loud in Alexey voice.

<Rodgers1>

Good detective work TS

You've officially been promoted to Sherdog detective.

Do not take this responsibility lightly.

Wtf? What a stupid fight. Yeah because Oleinik did sooooo goooood against Overeem

In before Olenik flash KOs Ngannu with a jab.

PlainInsecureKilldeer-size_restricted.gif
He got it done, but there's no excuse for banging the snake on soft grass over hard sand/soil.
B-

Back