Notice how a lot of PED talk died down?

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After Cormier was revealed to have rather low T-E ratio too?

He is a not as annoying as Jones.

Or maybe it was the additional testing. Or maybe it didn't considering there is a huge thread on Cormier's levels.

I thought a lot of it died down when the comission said that they had done CIR tests on Jones?

Because, you know, that's kind of significant. The whole situation has been changed from "Jones is probably dirty" to "we don't know shit, but the commision seems kind of shady".

Speak for yourself.

I can't stand that guy.

By how the posters here post about them both, I would say you are in the minority with that view.

But fair enough.

I thought a lot of it died down when the comission said that they had done CIR tests on Jones?

Because, you know, that's kind of significant. The whole situation has been changed from "Jones is probably dirty" to "we don't know shit, but the commision seems kind of shady".
Yeah, I was led to believe that the tests had come back clean, so I don't really see the need to further crucify the dude.

And I do NOT like Jon Jones.

This.

Also DC's results were in normal range - and more than 2x as high as Jones in spite if being 10 years older and having a more challenging weight cut.

More info is coming out soon.
And Jones still did coke.

TS still here?

There's too many questions nobody has answers for. DC would get hate for sure if he was caught juicing.

This.

Also DC's results were in normal range - and more than 2x as high as Jones in spite if being 10 years older and having a more challenging weight cut.

More info is coming out soon.
And Jones still did coke.

TS still here?

below 1:1 is not normal range.. 1:1 is the average joe. Guys like Jones and Cormier are expected to be in the 1-4:1 range.

Also DC's results were in normal range - and more than 2x as high as Jones in spite if being 10 years older and having a more challenging weight cut

Ehhhhh........the ratios werent too far off tgat it couldnt be chalked up to different genetic make-ups. Whereas it may seem normal to think an older guys levels would be less than a younger guys, you can't say for sure that it would be in actuality.

And I was under the impression they both walked around at close the same weight? I know Jones is good for 230-240 before cuts, I can't see DC being much more than that

Jones' T/E ratio was lower than the 0.25 threshold that doctors suggested to the commission should be an automatic fail. Cormier was above that level. And the biggest issue for Jones isn't his TE ratio. it's that he had testosterone levels lower than that of a child and lower than Vitor and Chael post TRT and Overeem post drugs bust.

below 1:1 is not normal range.. 1:1 is the average joe. Guys like Jones and Cormier are expected to be in the 1-4:1 range.

No they are not. T/E is just epi in relation to testosterone. The range should be between 0.25:1 to 4:1 (The athletic commission allows 6:1).

Jones in his 3rd test was lower than 0.25. Whats even more alarming is that his testosterone levels were reidiculously low. Lower than those of a child at the low end.

Back