Nothing worse than trying to pass guard

Chris Champion

Purple Belt
Reaction score
And the other dude lands a smelly fart right in your face. Fuck, I caught one tonight. It made my eyes water and he got me in a triangle because of it.

It's a secret BJJ technique, I'm sure.

Better than some 6'3" 280lb overweight fat dude in a sweats that haven't been washed in 2 weeks that also reeks of cigarette smoke. I hate rolling with this dude, but half of the time, I am the second biggest guy there. (6' 200lbs)

There is also a black dude that comes with some kind of activator in his hair. It stinks to high heaven and gets all over my hands and mat. Gets really slippery.

ohhh gosh what you 2 described are nightmares.

that is totally gross. I'd rather roll with a clean gay guy
who I KNOW has a thing for me.

Last night, I was rolling and we were up against the wall in a weird posistion. We paused for probably 5 seconds so I let go of my guard, and started to scoot away from the wall...the guy passed my guard and put me in a kimura...It's kind of neat because I was trying to be nice and give him some room to work and he passes. Jackass.

VampireMonk said:
ohhh gosh what you 2 described are nightmares.

that is totally gross. I'd rather roll with a clean gay guy
who I KNOW has a thing for me.

id rather not roll with them at all

well as long as the gay guy doesn't molest me or worse,

but its scary just to think of what he's thinking while we are rolling!

but I'd rather deal with that any day over nasty stuff like fart heads,
and dirty people.

DeltaSigChi4 said:
Sherdogger homophobia strikes yet another thread.

E
Actually, I've not seen any Delta hate threads in a while.

VampireMonk said:
well as long as the gay guy doesn't molest me or worse,

but its scary just to think of what he's thinking while we are rolling!

but I'd rather deal with that any day over nasty stuff like fart heads,
and dirty people.

Just make sure he's wearing a cup otherwise you won't like it when he tries to pass guard.

I actually once got heelhooked because the guy I ws rolling with farted and I could'nt stop laughing so he just went straight for the sub.

perfy said:
Just make sure he's wearing a cup otherwise you won't like it when he tries to pass guard.

please wear a cup, I dont want to feel any genitalia and if I feel a stiffy I think I will
want to cry!!!

Back