Nothing better tan a good lasagna

Weren't you eating poptart cheese sandwiches in another thread?
no......................................

thats probably the most disgusting t hing I've ever heard. Id probably knock someone the fuck out if they told me they ate some shit like that in person

How is your blood pressure?
bad. bad bad. very bad. I also use massive amounts of nicotine and my only fluid intake is coffee/energy drinks

other than that I'm in great shape tho. might get a little lightheaded when I stand up too fast sometimes but other than that I never notice the high bp.

every time Ive ever gone to the dr and got it checked they always have a look like "oh.........." and I say that bad? and they say "its...........not great for your age and how skinny you are"

bad. bad bad. very bad. I also use massive amounts of nicotine and my only fluid intake is coffee/energy drinks

other than that I'm in great shape tho. might get a little lightheaded when I stand up too fast sometimes but other than that I never notice the high bp.

every time Ive ever gone to the dr and got it checked they always have a look like "oh.........." and I say that bad? and they say "its...........not great for your age and how skinny you are"

Lol you gon die

[QUO

So why aren't you changing your behavior? High blood pressure is called the silent killer for a good reason. You can be in great shape with no symptoms, but all the while your organs, especially your heart and kidneys, are getting weaker and weaker. Sometimes the first warning sign is a stroke or a heart attack, or out of nowhere your kidneys or liver start to fail (some organs can start to fail before anything even shows up in your bloodwork).

Do something now while you're young. If you wait too long the damage may be irreversible.

Whoever told you that was lasagne was a lying bastard.

This is what lasagne looks like.
kK4ePmo.jpg

[QUO
So why aren't you changing your behavior? High blood pressure is called the silent killer for a good reason. You can be in great shape with no symptoms, but all the while your organs, especially your heart and kidneys, are getting weaker and weaker. Sometimes the first warning sign is a stroke or a heart attack, or out of nowhere your kidneys or liver start to fail (some organs can start to fail before anything even shows up in your bloodwork).

Do something now while you're young. If you wait too long the damage may be irreversible.
I'm going to one day. Just not to today. Dont care enough about living to start right now tbh

Lasagna is good, but would probably not even crack top 20 list of goat foods

Kinda givin me a hankering for steak piazzola... I’ll have to make this soon.
images

TS’s lasagne makes me wanna fast.
Im totally making this tommorow night for dinner
I have everything except the parseley rn.

Still looks better than lasagna we had in school

I've seen more appetizing looking lasagna at a gangbang.

A good salt water crab over good lasagna, my friend.

Had lasagne yesterday from Romano’s macaroni grill, it was ok I’m not one of those people that jizz over Italian food. Figurative or literally like in your pic.

Back