Not unlikely an AKA fighter pulls out from their fight

fernandom

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We all know how AKA's training philosophy is. I predict Rockhold will pull out of 194, and Jacare will dethrone Weidman with an armbar to become the new MW champion.

And we once again will not get to see Jacare/Romero.

If there's anyone who will pull out it'd be Weidman.

Lol @ picking someone to pull out of that fight and it not being Weidman. The guy would be heading into Cain territory with one more injury

You got it all wrong its Weidman that will pull out due to him not wanting to get finished by Rockhold.

After everyone watched 189...this fight is going to be HUGGGGE. I think the fighters on this card will be more cautious than normal. The payday is going to be insane, they don't want to miss it. I think fighters will come in with injuries more than usual in this fight.

American Kneewrecking Academy. Where we talk shit then eat crow.

After everyone watched 189...this fight is going to be HUGGGGE. I think the fighters on this card will be more cautious than normal. The payday is going to be insane, they don't want to miss it. I think fighters will come in with injuries more than usual in this fight.

Payday would be less wouldn't it? #Reebok

So why does Jacare, and not Yoel, get the title shot if Rockhold pulls out of UFC 194?

hasn't stopped him before

th

TS is talking out of his ass. Weidman beats Jacare more easily than he does Rockhold or Romero imho.

so jacare will win against weidman

ok bro

Wouldn't surprise me...The caveman training would kill any fighter.

Back