Not the Official Stop the White Belts Petition Thread

Does my IP addy show the business name?

Like does it say blah blah orthopedics?

Im sure it says something with either tits and ass or an alcohol of some kind..

I only wish

Not the most exciting place but only 30 min left

I'd like a one thread a week or month rule.

I would like to see white belts post in all forums and to continue to make threads.

I created the best threads as a whitebelt. Two 300+ reply threads

Like a Boss!

Just ban the obvious trolls right away. Even some long timers are Rude

Well first you cap the white belts, then they wait to become yellow belts and theres an influx of horrible yellow belt threads that everyone notices, so they cap the yellow belts. then it moves on to orange, and so on and so forth until eventually only Aas Gutu Adeli is allowed to make threads, which I'm okay with.

Well first you cap the white belts, then they wait to become yellow belts and theres an influx of horrible yellow belt threads that everyone notices, so they cap the yellow belts. then it moves on to orange, and so on and so forth until eventually only Aas Gutu Adeli is allowed to make threads, which I'm okay with.

Obviously a no win situation. Guess we'll just keep things the way they are.

White belts do not deserve the same power we do..they are beneath us.

IP banning does not work...most people go stealth when they troll..the rule to post whore yourself to a higher belt in order to make threads should have been made a long time ago.

Makes it way easier and fast to spot the trolls.

Make it happen Admin!

Last edited:
Just post and stop bitching

The Kotex factory in it's entirety couldn't stem this crimson tide

If the occasion troll gets to you that bad, I suggest logging off and getting a subscription to Lifetime network.

Lock this down

Just post and stop bitching

The Kotex factory in it's entirety couldn't stem this crimson tide

If the occasion troll gets to you that bad, I suggest logging off and getting a subscription to Lifetime network.

Lock this down

I'm guilty of this same thread idea some time ago, before I ventured to other parts of the site.

TS, there are no white belt threads in the OT, feel free to stop by for serious discussion...

Back