Not the Official Stop the White Belts Petition Thread

Everybody needs to start some where. This is racial discrimination based on the colour of ones belt.

Silly white belt. Its obvious you don't know mma because you actually go outside instead of staring at your monitor all day long.
LOL!!!! So true. TS is clearly anti social, lives in his parents basement, never goes out and who's best friend is a computer monitor.

TS you are not thinking clearly , it is bad enough that in the real world i have been practicing martial arts for 24 years and i am a real blackbelt and then i come onto a website where i am deemed a whitebelt , now some internet keyboard warlord wants to make it so i cant post aswell , hahahahahahaha your out of your mind

Anytime we see a thread title that makes us shake our heads...95% of the time its by a white belt.

mattfail.gif

Guess what? MMA like most sports isn't deep enough to have unique conversations about. There is only so much analysis you can do, which is why people have to resort to posting about tweets and shit as news.
Plus half the trolling is done by people with belts anyways. The fact that they have more posts means they have trolled more times.

Since this thread has been started, I have already noticed a decline of thread starters by troll posters with low count.

The front page has been cleaner since yesterday.

Put the white belts and dubbed members in one sub forum.

White belts are not supposed to make threads yet it is ok for you to post this steaming pile of elitist shit? newsflash, belt color and post count have nothing to do with MMA knowledge, morons come in all sizes and shapes. Wich you just proved. Congratulations.

I have no problem with this idea ... except ... how do you then stop the inevitable flood of crappy replies (e.g. one word answers such as "Agreed" or "Wrong") that people will make to quickly boost their post count?
You'd get rid of troll treads but MASSIVELY increase troll posts.

You were a whitebelt once too TS... and you say you have been a member since a decade ago.. then why is your join date only 6 years or just over half a decade ago?

It is my conclusion that you have been a white belt twice now.

Im proud of my white belt.I dont really know whats the problem TS is talking about.

I dont practice mma but i'm involved with it since a long ago when i started watching on TV.

If you dont like a thread, dont join it.Click away, is not hard as a deadlift is.

C'mon, is just the internet. Are you a moderator, sir?

Talk about my bad grammar or whatever, is not a real problem. But racism is not right and i would stand against it! Goddam i WOULD!

funny_motivational_poster_7.jpg

white belts should be allowed in the OT.

I just think the time limit should be removed for OT access.

250 posts plus 3 month wait to make a thread

Easy as that

Back