Not sure about Nate but I'm 100% sure Nick would beat Mcgregor

I do't know if TJ can beat Cruz in a rematch, but pretty sure Jones could beat him!

Don't know if he'd win, but would be a good possibility, Nick has been able to hang on the feet with every single person he's fought (aside from the early TKO defeat when he was just getting started). I definitely don't think Conor would be able to finish Nick at all. Decision win at best for Conor.

The same Nick who never wins big fights. The same Nick whos best wins are a LW, old Penn, a young Robbie who is not half the fighter he is today and fucking Daley. Nicks never even beat a top 5 WW

I cant believe Im defending a Diaz but..... where is all of McGregor's top 5 WW wins? Top 5 LW wins? That's right. He doesn't have any. I would take going to a decision with Anderson Silva at 185 a better indicator of how someone would do at 170lbs than beating a 145 lb Aldo.

They have the exact same style lol. Nick is a bit bigger and stronger but other than that... same style.

Same style? Diaz is more of a volume puncher and how he throws his punches to me are very different. Conor has more punching power than Nick. Better head movement.

I'd say McGregor is more of a technical striker than Diaz. Whereas Nick relies on his chin a lot and overwhelming his opponents with a bunch of medium shots that add up and overwhelm his opponent. It works for him well, despite probably having bad footwork. IIRC Conor uses kicks more as well.

In a fight, I'd love to see it, but I don't know who wins. I'd say 50/50. I could see both guys winning. I think McGregor is a better fighter right now, but Diaz is bigger weight wise and has the ground game and height advantage.

The same Nick who never wins big fights. The same Nick whos best wins are a LW, old Penn, a young Robbie who is not half the fighter he is today and fucking Daley. Nicks never even beat a top 5 WW
He should've won the Condit fight, and GSP outclassed him for sure, and Silva is ruled an NC. The guy has a chin of steel I could definitely see him still beating Conor McGregor who has only fought "midgets" in the UFC up to this point. Fighting 2 classes up against a Nick would be a new world.

Same style? Diaz is more of a volume puncher and how he throws his punches to me are very different. Conor has more punching power than Nick. Better head movement.

I'd say McGregor is more of a technical striker than Diaz. Whereas Nick relies on his chin a lot and overwhelming his opponents with a bunch of medium shots that add up and overwhelm his opponent. It works for him well, despite probably having bad footwork. IIRC Conor uses kicks more as well.

In a fight, I'd love to see it, but I don't know who wins. I'd say 50/50. I could see both guys winning. I think McGregor is a better fighter right now, but Diaz is bigger weight wise and has the ground game and height advantage.
He's talking about Nick and Nate not Nick and Conor.

That's great. I'm 100% sure Jon Jones would wreck Nick Diaz.

Is this what we are doing now?

.... sorry to interrupt..... but.... He was saying Nick and Nate have the same style... not Nick and Conor.

I'd love to see them box each other round for 5 rounds, I still think conor has the technical ability to get the w though.

If course he would, how's this even a question. Any top 10 WW manhandles, embarrasses and finishes Conor (maybe except Saffieddine who would outpoint him).

Guys like Tumenov, Breese, Gunnar, Thatch or Gastelum would do it as well.

Last edited:
War Diaz

diazlawler.gif

tumblr_m74g9ewe621qfrkf9o5_250.gif

7.gif

Better Cardio = Diaz

Better Ground game = Diaz

Better striking = Diaz
Nick crushes Connor

Someone said Nick and Nate had the same style.

To me Nick throw much more punches to the body, mix better going to the head/body than nate. And I think Nick keeps the pressure more and keep throwing punches more than Nate. Probably Nick is more confident on his cardio.

well duh conor can beat jones and werdum too. thanks captain obvious!

I meant Nate and Nick have the exact same style.
I was trying to say I find it weird that TS thinks Nick is a for sure win whereas with Nate he's not sure.

Back