Not sure about Nate but I'm 100% sure Nick would beat Mcgregor

Yes. Conor would never take that fight.

One thing i believe is that Nick is the only one who can battle the trash talking during the fight

Nick always loses to the top WWs, so now he needs to fight the FW champ to get a win?

This is part of the reason why Mcgregor picked Nate he sees a potential big money fight with Nick down the line.

Nick is gonna come back in july and absolutely demolish whoever he faces. I could see Nick taking out lawler after that.

ufc 200 will have mcgregor vs RDA, mcgregor won't go back to 145 after that. So that lines him up against Nick sometime in 2017.

War Diaz

diazlawler.gif

tumblr_m74g9ewe621qfrkf9o5_250.gif

7.gif

Better Cardio = Diaz

Better Ground game = Diaz

Better striking = Diaz

It's fun seeing delusional Diaz fans go toe to toe with delusional Conor fans.

I'm not a fan of either side, but all the hypothetical Nick Diaz traits never seem to come out in an actual fight. On paper Nick may be better, but in the ring Conor has proven himself better by actually beating ranked competition (something Nick has done only once in eight years)

Also when it comes to what goes on in the ring, and proving those skills, Nate is actually the much better Diaz brother but never gets the respect he deserves as he's somehow the quieter one.

NIck almost got knocked out cold by Gomi and he was pretty much peaking at that time. Though Gomi is an incredible striker, Conor is on a different level. I would favor Conor by KO.

giphy.gif

On a full training camp, I'd be 95-100% Nate could beat Conor. Ten days notice I'll go 75-80%.

They have the exact same style lol. Nick is a bit bigger and stronger but other than that... same style.

NIck almost got knocked out cold by Gomi and he was pretty much peaking at that time. Though Gomi is an incredible striker, Conor is on a different level. I would favor Conor by KO.

lol no the hell he didn't

It's fun seeing delusional Diaz fans go toe to toe with delusional Conor fans.

I'm not a fan of either side, but all the hypothetical Nick Diaz traits never seem to come out in an actual fight. On paper Nick may be better, but in the ring Conor has proven himself better by actually beating ranked competition (something Nick has done only once in eight years)

Also when it comes to what goes on in the ring, and proving those skills, Nate is actually the much better Diaz brother but never gets the respect he deserves as he's somehow the quieter one.

This is true! Nate has wins over four LWs ranked higher then any WW Nick has beat. Nick gets all the hype because he is older and went on a streak outside the UFC beating unranked fighters and avoiding wrestlers. If Nick stayed in the UFC and fought guys like Fitch, Alves (before all the injury's), Hughes, Kos etc... instead of leaving and beating bums (and Daley i guess), then he wouldn't have half the hype he does. The difference between Nick and Nate is Nick was protected from wrestlers for years.

Its not a coincidence Nick was only OK in the UFC at first, left and became "great" and GSPs "toughest matchup", then came back and went 1-3 in the UFC

I hope all this butter chugging isn't just happening at the fan level and it's actually occurring at the main offices. If it is, Conor's going to convince people he's a threat to guys like Woodley and Rory McDonald. I'd love to see Conor fight Rory after starching fringe top 20 Nate. Rory would check Conor like a brat, lol.

The Diaz brothers are so overrated based on what they could or should do, and not on what they actually do. Nick will be content to strike with Conor and will plod forward throwing basic jabs, and complaining that Conor is throwing spinning shit, and evading his pitter patter jabs.

This is true! Nate has wins over four LWs ranked higher then any WW Nick has beat. Nick gets all the hype because he is older and went on a streak outside the UFC beating unranked fighters and avoiding wrestlers. If Nick stayed in the UFC and fought guys like Fitch, Alves (before all the injury's), Hughes, Kos etc... instead of leaving and beating bums (and Daley i guess), then he wouldn't have half the hype he does. The difference between Nick and Nate is Nick was protected from wrestlers for years.

Its not a coincidence Nick was only OK in the UFC at first, left and became "great" and GSPs "toughest matchup", then came back and went 1-3 in the UFC

Dude fought Penn, Condit, GSP, and Silva

Alot of WW's would go 1-3 in those fights

I've got Conor over Nate, but Nick would demolish him.

Dude fought Penn, Condit, GSP, and Silva

Alot of WW's would go 1-3 in those fights

Yes allot of WWs would go 1-3 in those fights. But those other fighters don't get talked about the way Nick does. The way people talk about Nick you would think he would have at least 1 top 5 win and have a better record then 2-7 vs top 10 WWs

Nick would send homeboy back to ireland and we would never hear of mcscrote ever again.

Nick is bigger than nate so size alone would be huge handicap despite Conors shit talk about size doesn't matter. It does when fighters are all skilled. I give him 4/5 win rate.

Yes allot of WWs would go 1-3 in those fights. But those other fighters don't get talked about the way Nick does. The way people talk about Nick you would think he would have at least 1 top 5 win and have a better record then 2-7 vs top 10 WWs

Whats connors record vs non midgets? Duffy made him quit.

Back