Reaction score
War Diaz

diazlawler.gif

tumblr_m74g9ewe621qfrkf9o5_250.gif

7.gif

Better Cardio = Diaz

Better Ground game = Diaz

Better striking = Diaz

Nick took Daley bombs flush to the chin on multiple occasions, and lived to tell another day. Conor ain't got nothin for him.

Last edited:
Nick doesn't win anymore, you didn't notice??

Seems like before every Conor fight his haters try to dismiss the opponent up ahead knowing that he'll probably win.

Conor would btfo both of them to be quite honest
Might kill Nate since hes fighting on 10 days notice...but Nick Diaz? The same Nick Diaz who didnt get finished by Silva at Middleweight. Nick would kill Conor....but its way too soon for this hypothetical anyway.

NIck almost got knocked out cold by Gomi and he was pretty much peaking at that time. Though Gomi is an incredible striker, Conor is on a different level. I would favor Conor by KO.

NIck almost got knocked out cold by Gomi and he was pretty much peaking at that time. Though Gomi is an incredible striker, Conor is on a different level. I would favor Conor by KO.

Nick was a depleted , fighting under 160 lbs. He has never looked good at that weight. Nick would tear Conor a new one 10 times out of 10.

I'd very strongly favor Nick. However, the Conor who gets into the Octagon to fight Nick at WW would be a different Conor than the one at FW and we don't know how the increase in mass would change his punching power, speed, etc.

Nick doesn't win anymore, you didn't notice??

Thats because he is fighting top ranked fighters again. Nick built his hype beating unranked bums and a few low end top 10 WWs. Evey time he steps up he loses. I have NEVER seen someone so highly talked about by their fans who has never even beat a top 5 fighter in his weightclass. The guy has a record of like 2-7 vs top 10 WWs. The biggest difference between Nick and Nate (besides size) is Nick was protected for years.

Nick still likely beats Conor though. He is WAY bigger. P4P Conor is 10 times the fighter though

Might kill Nate since hes fighting on 10 days notice...but Nick Diaz? The same Nick Diaz who didnt get finished by Silva at Middleweight. Nick would kill Conor....but its way too soon for this hypothetical anyway.

The same Nick who never wins big fights. The same Nick whos best wins are a LW, old Penn, a young Robbie who is not half the fighter he is today and fucking Daley. Nicks never even beat a top 5 WW

well if conor keeps winning you just might see that matchup. I love how conor is being matched up with 170s already.

Back