Not so "Skinny Fat" anymore....

Pathetic poster.

The featherweight who tapped to a mid ranked lightweight at welterweight, fights the same lightweight at welterweight again, and is still posing with the belt which he has never defended.

I agree, because he was the favorite in the first fight, too, right?
Nice... but lol....

I personally have a more patient Mac that learned some big lessons in the 1st fight & he eventually wears on that chin with those big punches. Rd 3 KO, TKO, or doctors stoppage. Mac learned some lessons that he can't bully the bigger fighters like he does in FW... he also won't be surprised if he gets into a war. I feel he makes the proper adjustments.

Whatever the outcome, It will be a much different fight & I'm looking forward to seeing it.

what you're saying is yours not really all that confident cloner will win. Strong talk. Wimpy backbone.
I hear you playa... but there'z nothing wrong with my back bone & I have plenty of girth with my unit... or whatever analogy you want to make.

Here'z a picture to prove it

200.gif

Your point of view is the difference between a gambler & a non-gambler. Someone who just enjoys watching fights & has their picks & reasons for doing so can feel free to present their ideas without putting things on the line & without taking shit about not being a gambler.

I have my opinions & I have every right to share them just like you do. As far as Mac / Diaz... I'm a fan of both & will actually be impartial to who wins while I watch it. I do however have to make fantasy pix & Mac is my pick.

I personally have a more patient Mac in this one who learned big lessons in the 1st fight... & he eventually wears on that chin with those big punches. Rd 3 KO, TKO, or doctors stoppage. (if not sooner)

Last edited:
Conor will only ever have a puncher's chance against Nate. Nate will always be the better fighter, but with Conor's power anything can happen. After last fight, Nate said if he had a camp he wouldn't have been touched. I'm eager to see if those words are proven true now that he's had a camp. He might just go out there and make Conor look silly. I'm thinking round 1 will look like last fight's round 2.

about "Not so skinny anymore"

First of all, photoshop.

Then, they don't take new photos for promos, they use the latest/most appealling or selling looking. Looks like they have used the Nate photos from UFC on Fox 17, and the Conor photos from UFC 196.

Last edited:
he was the favorite last time too
gmr7494 beat you to it... & said the same thing. Obviously any 2 fighters could have a different outcome on a different night...
here'z what I told him.

I personally have a more patient Mac that learned some big lessons in the 1st fight & he eventually wears on that chin with those big punches. Rd 3 KO, TKO, or doctors stoppage. Mac learned some lessons that he can't bully the bigger fighters like he does in FW... he also won't be surprised if he gets into a war. I feel he makes the proper adjustments.

Whatever the outcome, It will be a much different fight & I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Hehe... I'm not a gambler... but I'm sure there will be plenty of action out there for ya with others.

My identity is mine to choose & I won't compromise it.

Actually I choose your identity and I identify you as a Canor fanboy (and possible bisexual) who doesn't genuinely believe Canor has any chance in blue hell to win this fight

Skinny fat Diaz was better than Steroids Mcgregor on the first fight.

A stronger Diaz can kill the little irish.

Actually I choose your identity and I identify you as a Canor fanboy (and possible bisexual) who doesn't genuinely believe Canor has any chance in blue hell to win this fight
I am what I am & it's none of your business... but I am straight. I'm a fan of Conor & of Nate & I've looked at it & I chose Conor.

What's your f*ckin' problem with that?

200.gif

If Diaz loses this fight Im quitting following mma and just call it rigged or fixed because I believe Diaz would beat Gregor 10/10 times, I can only see Gregor winning maybe 1/100 chances like Aldo gave that fight for the greater good of the UFC.

With logic like that you might as well just quit watching MMA right now. The sport doesn't need any more retarded fans following it.

If Diaz loses this fight Im quitting following mma and just call it rigged or fixed because I believe Diaz would beat Gregor 10/10 times, I can only see Gregor winning maybe 1/100 chances like Aldo gave that fight for the greater good of the UFC.

With logic like that you might as well just quit watching MMA right now. The sport doesn't need any more retarded fans following it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back