Not One Rapper Is Performing On Macy Parade

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why are they not having groups from the biggest genre in Music performing. They need to have some rappers out there. People like Migos, Nicki, Two Chains, etc.. Macy need to get with the time and put on shit people want to see. Kelly Clarkson is lame

I had to look up Macy's Parade and apparently it's run by some department store that sells perfume and lingerie and shit? That's not the Thug Life bro. That's like the Jaden Smith life.

this is the most racist shit i've ever seen, WHAT IS THE ARYAN NATION IN CHARGE OF THIS SHIT OR SOMETHING

KILL WHITEY!!!!11 KILL WHITEY!!!

Needs more Everlast, Mark Wahlberg and Robert Van Winkle.

I had to look up Macy's Parade and apparently it's run by some department store that sells perfume and lingerie and shit? That's not the Thug Life bro. That's like the Jaden Smith life.

Lil Uzi Vert is a straight Thug and is all bout that dat life.

UT26xCE.png

but i could see them not wanting devi worshipers there.

Why are they not having groups from the biggest genre in Music performing. They need to have some rappers out there. People like Migos, Nicki, Two Chains, etc.. Macy need to get with the time and put on shit people want to see. Kelly Clarkson is lame

Rap is music? I guess I learn something new everyday.

Yea, because nothing celebrates a holiday like rhymes about hood shit.

giphy.gif

I'm a hip hop fan, and have been since I was a child. But give me a fucking break.

Oh, and just for the lols...

Seems like not too much star power this year: I recognize John Legend, Rita Oral, Leona Lewis (???), Ashley Tisdale (WTF), Barenaked Ladies (LOLWUT), and High School Musical for Adults Pentatonix

Lil Uzi Vert is a straight Thug and is all bout that dat life.

UT26xCE.png

but i could see them not wanting devi worshipers there.

he seems to have stolen his look from someone, not quite sure who

images

I didn't know 2 chainz was a rapper. Can't tell listening to his songs

I'd be kinda disappointed if they did have any rappers.

Back