Not One of the Current UFC champions can Draw on their own !

He's a draw for now. My point is the myth will be over when he begins to pack on losses.

How is he going to sell a fight then? You're only loved for a certain period of time till you begin to losing.
Yes, most draws stop being draws once they lose too much. Very perceptive.

Remember the days when Tito or Chuck v just about anyone would draw. Similarly with GSP, Anderson, Penn hell even Rousey

None of the current champions can draw unless they are fighting a name bigger than themselves

Defintiely the worst drawing champions the UFC has ever had which means the UFC is going to need to have multiple title matches on a card to make them worthwhile
I get that the man hasnt defended the belt yet but...connor is still 145 champ. Top 3 biggest draw

hell even Rousey

I agree with the gist of what you're saying, but this part here is crazy. Her drawing power was one of her main traits. The fact that she was a household name among even non UFC fans. You said "even," as if Rousey drawing is somehow out of the question. I hate her, but she was a draw. I wish her luck in her next career.

Nothing exciting at all to be honest.

He's just a loud mouth. Tries to imitate Mayweather without the skill set.

I agree, I normally go for a piss for Conor's fights. All the knockouts, backing up the trash talk, breaking records, how does anyone enjoy that nonsense?

Yes, most draws stop being draws once they lose too much. Very perceptive.

Wouldn't surprise me if he gets put on FS2 cards down the road. Just like they had AS on fight pass or whatever that was when he fought Bisping.

Then you can hear Goldie and Joe

Goldie- "Man, the era of Conor was fun ay partner?"

Joe" It certainly was. Too much, too soon, but he can do special things" (you know, typical rogan nonsense).

It's the nature of the sport. You can't always get what you want. It's a double edged sword because people watch due to the unpredictability but the promotion can't control the outcome.

Other than Conor Joanna could probably do 400K Bisping in UK. But yeah new owners probably have some buyer remorse at this juncture.

Wouldn't surprise me if he gets put on FS2 cards down the road. Just like they had AS on fight pass or whatever that was when he fought Bisping.

Joe" It certainly was. Too much, too soon, but he can do special things" (you know, typical rogan nonsense).

Jesus, that's a pretty pathetic, petty little fantasy you're jacking off to.

Yes, you are very special because you're going against the grain.

You don't really believe this will happen do you?
Surely, you're not this simple? You are 100% wrong.

He'll be a draw for the rest of his career wether you like it or not hipster

Jesus, that's a pretty pathetic, petty little fantasy you're jacking off to.

It's going to happen. Soon as Conor loses to Diaz for a second time, the pressure will grow.

You don't really believe this will happen do you?
Surely, you're not this simple? You are 100% wrong.

He'll be a draw for the rest of his career wether you like it or not hipster

How will he be a draw if he continues to lose?

How will he be a draw if he continues to lose?

Some ppl want to see him win and some ppl want to see him lose.
That's the way it always goes.

Did Chuck stop being a draw when he started taking losses?

Not One of the Current UFC champions can Draw on their own !

Ok take conor out of the equation

who else ?

why should anyone answer if you are just going to say to exclude everyone that proves you wrong?

It's going to happen. Soon as Conor loses to Diaz for a second time, the pressure will grow.

I do agree that he'll probably lose to Diaz. Conor thrives under pressure though.

Also, that would still be two more colossal PPVs.

You are very dumb.

Conor just has a mouth on him. Nothing overly impressive about his fighting.

The myth will come to an end by the middle of 2017 when he goes on a 3 fight losing streak.

He ran through the featherweight division and knocked out the never-knocked-out champ. Give him some credit damn it.

He's a draw for now. My point is the myth will be over when he begins to pack on losses.

How is he going to sell a fight then? You're only loved for a certain period of time till you begin to lose.
Same applies to all the big draws. You keep losing you're not going to generate the same amount of buzz. It's normal.

Some ppl want to see him win and some ppl want to see him lose.
That's the way it always goes.

Did Chuck stop being a draw when he started taking losses?

Chuck never went out proclaiming he was the best ever. People liked Chuck because win or lose, there would be a knockout. He didn't have to promote a fight like Conor does.

Conor's entire shtick is that he is so great and will do this and that. People will see right through that. How can you call yourself a great when you continue to lose?

Like I said, the same way the UFC put AS on a fight pass event, they would do the same to Conor.

Back