Not joking or being mean, serious discussion only please. Could Ronda...

be on the autism spectrum? She absolutely hates personal interaction. She seems awkward in a lot of social situations. She has not reacted well to things going her way. Her first reaction to something new is hostility. She is very good and focused at one thing. She did not do well in school and was unfocused.

It seems she shows a lot of signs. I know we don't think about women usually when we talk about autism or aspergers, but I honestly think Ronda may on the spectrum.

90 percent of people under 35 is freaking autistic. It's like the strangest thing.

As someone who experienced serious anxiety issues (extreme social anxiety) when I was 18-23 (took almost 6 years to get over it), one of the things that terrorized me and affected me the most was how people perceived me to be, and public events that I had no control of were scary as shit. Public speaking terrorized me, so would answering questions @ college, basically everything that I couldn't control.

Ronda is basically running away from everything she can't control, media questions, fan reactions, things like that. She's going to do the ONLY thing she can control, which is the fight itself. I don't know how they convinced her to do the weigh ins... IMO she suffers from BIG anxiety issues. Throw in an obvious NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and that's why Ronda acts the way she acts. People who have NPD basically cannot tolerate criticism at all, Ronda has a "list" of people who spoke about her flaws (they didn't shit talk her or anything, they just commented on her obvious flaws because it's their job).

Last edited:
be on the autism spectrum? She absolutely hates personal interaction. She seems awkward in a lot of social situations. She has not reacted well to things going her way. Her first reaction to something new is hostility. She is very good and focused at one thing. She did not do well in school and was unfocused.

It seems she shows a lot of signs. I know we don't think about women usually when we talk about autism or aspergers, but I honestly think Ronda may on the spectrum.
Her parents had her tested as a toddler. She was slow to develop verbally and she almost died of asphyxiation at birth(umbilical cord)

Last edited:
It's not an allegation. It's a question. I've worked with handicapped children in the past and feel for them. If it were true it would actually make me sympathize with Ronda more than I do.
Gotcha. I know very little on the subject so carry on.

Her parents had her tested as a toddler. She was slow to develop verbally and she almost died of asphyxiation at birth(embilical cord)

In fact her first victory was an armbar over the embilical (sp) cord.

Her parents had her tested as a toddler. She was slow to develop verbally and she almost died of asphyxiation at birth(embilical cord)
So, what you're saying is Rousey is from the same species as Riddick?

Dude u have a topless sage northcutt avatar lol shut the fuck up

1. He isnt talking about Sage being God
2. He isnt on here to make this some stupid crusade against... whatever has got you all upset
3. He was respectful

Get banned

Dude u have a topless sage northcutt avatar lol shut the fuck up

I'm literally gay and literally like looking at shirtless men that look like sage.
I'm not hyping him up as a retarded :eek::eek::eek:gy meme, like you lame perry idiots do.

My sons high functioning autism with a iq of "normal" humans. He has poor temper and quixk to think the worls is against him. He also is a loving, caring kid. Shit is hard sometimes but if rousey is autistic then even better for her.

People making fn of someone whose more successful then most of us.....

I'm literally gay and literally like looking at shirtless men that look like sage.
I'm not hyping him up as a retarded :eek::eek::eek:gy meme, like you lame perry idiots do.
<6>

1. He isnt talking about Sage being God
2. He isnt on here to make this some stupid crusade against... whatever has got you all upset
3. He was respectful

Get banned
Ur just mad u were raised following a bs religion and now ur programmed to follow it even though science has disproven it

I'm not a psychologist, and even if I were diagnosis at a distance is not something you are supposed to do, with good reason. But she does not strike me as autistic at all. I have a hard time believing she would be able to do the level of media she does, and look people in the face if she was autistic. She does seem emotionally unbalanced though. I'm guessing she swings between depression and narcissism due to the death of her dad and how people have put her on a pedestal.

I don't know how to respond to this, so here is a GIF of Aldo getting bitch-slapped by McGregor.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif
Nah, that was just a regular punch.

THIS is a bitch slap.

giphy.gif

She definitely has some kind of mental disorder, just look at her behavior.

Way too many young people today are messed up mentally in some way.

Seems like the majority of young people I meet are on pills, have anxiety or depression issues, can't handle crowds, public situations or even basic social situations, are way over sensitive and over react about everything, can't handle criticism etc....

It blows my mind, because the generation before, weren't like that at all.

Hopefully Ronda is getting help.

As someone who experienced serious anxiety issues (extreme social anxiety) when I was 18-23 (took almost 6 years to get over it), one of the things that terrorized me and affected me the most was how people perceived me to be, and public events that I had no control of were scary as shit. Public speaking terrorized me, so would answering questions @ college, basically everything that I couldn't control.

Ronda is basically running away from everything she can't control, media questions, fan reactions, things like that. She's going to do the ONLY thing she can control, which is the fight itself. I don't know how they convinced her to do the weigh ins... IMO she suffers from BIG anxiety issues. Throw in an obvious NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and that's why Ronda acts the way she acts. People who have NPD basically cannot tolerate criticism at all, Ronda has a "list" of people who spoke about her flaws (they didn't shit talk her or anything, they just commented on her obvious flaws because it's their job).

I don't think her not wanting to do media is a sign of an anxiety disorder or autism. If she had a disorder she would've have trouble with public appearances before now.

Her media blackout comes across to me as she either wants to focus solely on the fight (which would make sense if she truly believes her media schedule contributed to her loss), she's doing it as a FU to the 'journalists' that immediate threw her under the bus as a complete can after one loss, or both.

I think it's a bit of both with most of it being her wanting to focus.

Back