Not joking or being mean, serious discussion only please. Could Ronda...

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
be on the autism spectrum? She absolutely hates personal interaction. She seems awkward in a lot of social situations. She has not reacted well to things going her way. Her first reaction to something new is hostility. She is very good and focused at one thing. She did not do well in school and was unfocused.

It seems she shows a lot of signs. I know we don't think about women usually when we talk about autism or aspergers, but I honestly think Ronda may on the spectrum.

I don't know how to respond to this, so here is a GIF of Aldo getting bitch-slapped by McGregor.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

I think she is and has serious emotional issues too

Who isnt

We're just dust mites on a floating hunk of rock bro

Most of the planet is still worshipping fairy tales from 2000 years ago instead of the platinum goat mike perry

Humanity is a joke

I don't know about autism, but she seems to have a few screws loose.

Yeah, I already have had this thought. Possibly. If so, she's done pretty well in life so congrats to her.

I also think Kayne West is on it as well.

Maybe mildly is possible.

Although I don't normally watch interviews, so I don't have a lot to go on.

You guys really need to leave the chick alone.

TS, congratulations on making the most retarded thread of 2016.

Jerry Seinfeld has said he thinks he is probably on the spectrum.

Who isnt

We're just dust mites on a floating hunk of rock bro

Most of the planet is still worshipping fairy tales from 2000 years ago instead of the platinum goat mike perry

Humanity is a joke

Holy shit, the joke is dead. The joke was born dead. Give up on it. Christ.

Im pretty sure autism is where the kid wheres diapers into his teens and beats his head against the wall and screams at everything .... oh wait....

Aspergers... Probably. I know she doesn't wipe very well.
bork1}

Pretty mean allegation for a "no being mean" thread.

She's obviously not autistic as we usually think about it, but I could see her being diagnosed with Asperger.
There's so many different personality disorders out there, I would be very surprised if she didn't have at least one of them. Either that, or her crazy ass mother just fucked her up.

Pretty mean allegation for a "no being mean" thread.

It's not an allegation. It's a question. I've worked with handicapped children in the past and feel for them. If it were true it would actually make me sympathize with Ronda more than I do.

Back