Not into Afro-American chicks, but these three...

Love me some prime Lisa Bonet and Rae Dawn Chong

Lisa-Bonet-sexy-and-hot.jpg
rae-dawn-chong-cleavage.jpg

Lisa has some excellent genetic material to boot.

CelebsFlash.com_001-6.jpg

Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz should have been locked in a lab and forced to procreate until they are were longer able.

Last edited:
georgina campbell, she was in the black mirror episode, hang the dj

MV5BNGQ5NzUyODYtN2JkYy00OWZkLWIyMTgtZTA3OTE0NjM0ZjYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg5MDk0NTA@._V1_.jpg

Except not really because she isn't that hot to a lot of guys. Beautiful girl don't get me wrong, but if I got to pick ANY girl I want from that tier it wouldn't be Beyonce. She would be a low pick tbh.

Beyonce looks to me like she smells. It's weird, but I get that vibe about some women just based upon their looks, even if I know they're not ugly. Something about her face just bothers me on a deep olfactory level, if that makes any sense.

Beyonce looks to me like she smells. It's weird, but I get that vibe about some women just based upon their looks, even if I know they're not ugly. Something about her face just bothers me on a deep olfactory level, if that makes any sense.
Haha I know exactly what you mean. I've never understood the beyonce hype, going back to my teen years. She's objectively a pretty lady but she does nothing for me.

I would step right over her to get to Taylor, katy, Camilla, hell even mandy moore.

Candace Patton (best looking black chick in HW)

candice-patton-ew-comic-con-party-in-san-diego-07-20-2019-1.jpg

Yeah, Ego Nwodim just barely made my list. She looked so damn hot in this recent SNL skit, though. She has major sex appeal. However, I ran her on WikiFeet, and I’m not as impressed as I originally thought...

She looks like a guy in drag there...

Love me some prime Lisa Bonet and Rae Dawn Chong

Lisa-Bonet-sexy-and-hot.jpg
rae-dawn-chong-cleavage.jpg

Lisa has some excellent genetic material to boot.

CelebsFlash.com_001-6.jpg

Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz should have been locked in a lab and forced to procreate until they are were longer able.
That's weird, their daughter is real cute, but then I look and see Lenny Kravitz face looking at me

They need to make deodorant for black girls, that white shit on there is a big turn off for me

Reminds me of Paula Patton
paula_patton_-_getty_-_h_2017.jpg

I see what you did there... but Candace is WAY hotter. Paula never did much for me. I mean don't get me wrong, i would, but her face is kinda wonky and she has a neck like a linebacker

Zoe Saldana and Thandie Newton are super hot.

Back