Not impressed with Israel..

Isreal came into that 5th round like a fucking champ.. after getting rocked.m if you dont respect thag youre a fucking hater bitch idiot twat

There's a reason why he was fighting for a belt, Kelvin is a beast and one of the best of his division.

Remember, Chris Weidman finished Kelvin. Israel would get smashed by Bobby Knuckles and The Chris

israel didnt use his reach as he should, to be honest. kelvin has long arms but still, israel kept it close for no reason. if he does this x whittaker/romero/costa he can be in trouble.

its true huge reach advantage but still impressed with the Nigerian dude cause the mexican guy was already proven

Not sure how you can be impressed by someone with a HUGE height and reach advantage looking like shit at beating a midget by points, my be a Jones fan I guess?

No one cares

He's fought for the ufc and glory title.

You're not someone to impress.

Isreal came into that 5th round like a fucking champ.. after getting rocked.m if you dont respect thag youre a fucking hater bitch idiot twat

barely made it through when most of us expected him to do so much better. and how the fuck was it one sided? stupid judges.

The last two fights were way more exciting than you know who. Great fights. That was serious beautiful sht from Roundtree.

Idiocracy of this magnitude should be banworthy

Not sure how you can be impressed by someone with a HUGE height and reach advantage looking like shit at beating a midget by points, my be a Jones fan I guess?

i'm not a jones fan... since you mentioned it, jones actually made all his opponents look like scrubs though. Israel almost got ko.. big difference. your point is meaningless.

What a fight. Adesanya is no hype train but his wrestling is suspect

KG also not a joke, he will have a good career!

I hope TS opinion doesnt keep Israel out of the big monneh fights

barely made it through when most of us expected him to do so much better. and how the fuck was it one sided? stupid judges.

So many of u underated gastelum. He coulda possibly kod whitaker ifnthey had fought

what it means is they're equally skilled, and the bigger man is always the better man given the same skill level

Looked spectacular on the feet. On the ground he looked like a fish out of water.

Back