Not impressed by your performance? St-Pierre now admits legendary slam was 'low-class

The one formerly known as St Rush, now the Fallen One, showing signs of temptation before his fall from grace.

lol, you don't have to type out every thought you have. And you'll be old before you know it. RIP

Can't help it sometimes, have very MASSIVE ADHD. It's helps alot when I work/program/write/compose etc. though.

I can't believe that that was 9 years ago. Time is flying and when you compare it to the MMA world as a reference.. mind = blown.

I'm 23 years old now, the same age that Jon was when he won the belt. I remember that as if it were last year...

Now he's 27...

So by the time I'm 27 the same amount of time would have passed from now till then as when he won the belt till now.

Crazy to think about. Can only imagine how worse it is for you older fux.

Damn man! You sure know how to bring down a room son....

It was said in response to something Hughes said about GSP in GSP's previous fight. Hughes said something like "GSP didn't impress me." GSP was trying to hype the fight, but it wasn't very natural.

Ya, Hughes came to him backstage and said it first during one of his fights.

Jones could learn a lot by GSP. He was truly a class act.

I was no gsp fan but I always felt he didn't mean it to be like that, he was put on the spot and I think it was a combination of him just being honest with what he thought and perhaps not being fluent in English.

I'm not really a fan of GSP but this quote is sooooo good.

Was so uncomfortable and forced, could tell was not him who decided it

Its whatever

what do you mean "now admits"? he went and apologized to matt right after, then low class matt said "he apologized like an 8 year old"

Lol low class matt? Dude blew him up on television after his win then came back and basically told him " lol sorry bro i didnt even hear what you said and i didnt mean it, i just thought u were saying bad thins bout me" If your gunna talk Sh*t to someone at least stand by it.

sounds exactly like what an 8 year old would do.

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can hear him talk like that and not be incredibly impressed. There's no show in him, it's all business. His entire life is fighting, he has the most incredible intensity and focus.

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can hear him talk like that and not be incredibly impressed. There's no show in him, it's all business. His entire life is fighting, he has the most incredible intensity and focus.

He's the fucking man.

GSP left the cage and immediately started apologizing to everyone.

I'm a Hughes fan, and I've never been a big GSP fan, but I always thought it would have been great if GSP told Hughes that his mother was a hamster and that his father smelt of elderberries.

Would have been douchy if it was just any fighter, but against Matt Hughes, the champion of assholes, it doesn't bother me a bit.

He treated Hughes like the low grade chump he is, and then beat the shit out of him two months later for good measure.

It really doesn't surprise me that Hughes was upset by such a harmless remark. He's the sort of meathead that can dish it out but can't take it.

Back