Not impressed by your performance? St-Pierre now admits legendary slam was 'low-class

Georges is such a good dude. He can't even try to hype a fight without feeling bad. lol

I remember when he coached tuf, and someone from Kos' team won and they were screaming and talking shit. Then when GSP's team won, he told them "even tho they did that, we're not gonna be disrespectful and act like them" or something like that.

yeah he's also very self conscious it seems. I remember an interview where he talked about running into an old bully and making eye contact until the bully looked away. And another where he talked about how he'd have to run away if an old man attacked him because he'd look stupid for beating up an old man. Seems like he's always thinking about uncomfortable scenarios and interactions that a lot of successful people don't worry about.

"Low class" huh? :icon_lol:

gus-reacts.0.jpg

Liked by thousands of Russians lol

omg why is gsp so sensitive? he ruined Matt's celebration he says? i though he was just hyping their next fight. gsp is a strange goat. i wonder what jones would do to gsp psychologically if they were the same weight class....

Classy guy, GSP... I'm certain he apologized backstage after realising that Hughes wasn't talking shit

omg why is gsp so sensitive? he ruined Matt's celebration he says? i though he was just hyping their next fight. gsp is a strange goat. i wonder what jones would do to gsp psychologically if they were the same weight class....

fighters who angered GSP and got in his head always got dominated anyway. seemed to motivate him more.

If we had a "p4p nicest fighters" list, GSP would be pretty close to the top.

I absoluterly LOVED the face of Hughes when he said it. Like i know i

Great line by GSP, it was very unlike him to diss Matt like that, looking back it really seemed he was just pushed to say something to promote their fight. He never said anything like that in other occasions. I felt that he was honest in most of what he said, even the kneeling down thing, and it sounded cooler with his french accent.

fighters who angered GSP and got in his head always got dominated anyway. seemed to motivate him more.

i wouldnt say he murdered nick diaz. the people gsp fought are not the same type of animal as a jones or silva.

Hey, it was Matt Hughes...

He gave us a pretty funny memorable moment to laugh at. But what made that weird is that it was out of character for GSP to do that. You can tell that it wasn't natural for him

Back