Not impressed by your performance? St-Pierre now admits legendary slam was 'low-class

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is your reaction?

[YT]gX3sEGtG8mQ[/YT]

600x350

Georges St-Pierre (25-2 MMA, 19-2 UFC) is among the most respectful, level-headed fighters in UFC history, but his signature moment on the mic remains one of the most beloved lines of trash talk ever uttered inside the octagon. In retrospect, St-Pierre now admits it was

Last edited:
It was a great moment in MMA.

I can see how Georges would feel like a dick in hindsight though.

George should feel really bad for ruining Hughes' special night, imo.

Hasn't that been his stance on that moment for since pretty much right after it happened?

I didn't think it was GSP being a dick. I felt like he was kind of pushed into the situation by the UFC and was uncomfortable on the mic. And in a way that his English isn't always perfect, it just came out kind of prickish. But I never felt that GSP was a bad guy or was purposely ruining Hughes' special moment.

Georges is such a good dude. He can't even try to hype a fight without feeling bad. lol

I remember when he coached tuf, and someone from Kos' team won and they were screaming and talking shit. Then when GSP's team won, he told them "even tho they did that, we're not gonna be disrespectful and act like them" or something like that.

This guy is so plain, so vanilla, so bland that when he says something as boring as "I was not impressed by your performance" everyone loses their shit and it becomes a highlight.

Where if BJ Penn, Jon Jones, Chuck, Tito, Rampage, Conor, Chael, Diaz Bros, Brock, Mir or anybody else said that it would have been forgotten the next minute.

GSP is still the GOAT for me and this pathetic attempt at trash talking is like his only example of a trash talking attempt. Love the guy but he and UFC fans need to relax, it wasn't a "Holy shit" moment.

what do you mean "now admits"? he went and apologized to matt right after, then low class matt said "he apologized like an 8 year old"

If he thinks it was so low class why did he make a song about it.

I just want to know what the Ape Technique is.

Also, this if fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
GSP-Hughes-Penn triangle helped build MMA.

I loved it, I was not a Hughes fan so I didn't mind him taking that.

Umm... That's what he's been saying this whole time.

Back