Not gloating, but the bull**** decision finally caught up to Bendo

It might depend on a lot of things. The win bonus is a lot of money. The contract implications might be the difference between retiring at a good age or having to find work after your fight career is over.

I think, all things considered, he didn't go TOO crazy after the fight. I've seen plenty of people more gracious after fights, but we can't all be perfect on live TV after having our bank accounts emptied and our career set back.

bendo was choking back on some serious anger there in that post-fight interview. coupled with his reaction when they announced the decision and i'd say that's what he was pissed about.

hopefully he actually makes some attempt at finishing a fight next time around.

First you say this:

yeah this cerrone fight was not as close as those other fights, i'm dumbfounded at people saying cerrone won...

Then you say this:

no, no one would be saying cerrone got robbed.

So as you said yourself the people that dumbfound you in your first post would be the same saying cerrone got robbed. So yes there would be the same amount of people saying cerrone got robbed as there is now about bendo.

Me personaly i think it should be a draw,people trying to make a case for a clear win for either side is just nuthugging to the extreme.

Back