Not gloating, but the bull**** decision finally caught up to Bendo

the first Frankie fight he whooped him like he stole his hair conditioner...the fight didn't warrant a rematch, but he totally lost the rematch lol

karma was "served" after he got his arm broken, lost his title, then got blasted by RDA. what more are you looking for?
dude got a raw deal in this fight, flat out.

P.S., it's way easier to just admit that you don't like the guy...

The worst of it is that Bendo could have much more exciting fights, he has the skills, the tools and athleticism for it.

The worst of it is that Bendo could have much more exciting fights, he has the skills, the tools and athleticism for it.

That's what I was thinking for a long time. A few adjustments and he could actually win more convincingly.

Wait do ppl really believe bendo got robbed? I thought it was an extremely close fight

Wait do ppl really believe bendo got robbed? I thought it was an extremely close fight

That's all it was, close fight. Bendo was killing with thought thigh kicks, but Cerrone was landing everything else...including the only takedown of the fight. Bendo didn't land much of anything that was significant.

If you look at the numbers, I'm sure Bendo out landed him and probably by a decent margin, but I don't think he really ever hurt Cerrone and I thought Cerrone hit him with a few hard shots a round.

I'm also a big Cerrone guy, so who knows

two wrongs don't make a right

i'm a frankie edgar fan

i thought he beat cerrone

same, i had cerrone though the first time i watched it, need to watch again to see - either way didnt seem dominant either way

Cause he fights and then judges his own fight...

I didn't get to watch it Sunday night when it aired. I DVR'd it and watched it last night. I thought Cowboy won rounds 2 and 3. All three rounds were close though. It was truly a fight that could have gone either way or even been a draw. No one got robbed and if the decision had been for Benson instead, I'd say the same thing.

This fight should have been a draw,if bendo was given the victory everybody would be saying cerrone was robbed. It was a very close fight and beeing that 99% of the times the judges give rounds to the fighter who gets the takedowns i wasnt surprised by the decision. Anyway it wasnt a robbery,just a very close fight that could had gone either way but should have been a draw.

He arguably won the Edgar fights. He arguably won the Gil fight. He arguably won the Thomson fight.

He definitely won the Cerrone fight.

yeah this cerrone fight was not as close as those other fights, i'm dumbfounded at people saying cerrone won...

This fight should have been a draw,if bendo was given the victory everybody would be saying cerrone was robbed. It was a very close fight and beeing that 99% of the times the judges give rounds to the fighter who gets the takedowns i wasnt surprised by the decision. Anyway it wasnt a robbery,just a very close fight that could had gone either way but should have been a draw.

no, no one would be saying cerrone got robbed.

my dad and i both had it 29-28 cerrone. It was odd goldie and coke rogan said NOTHING about cowboy the whole fight.

It's hard to find objective fans, people let their ego cloud their judgement. As a Bendo fan, I can admit that I felt he lost the Edgar rematch. Why would I lie to myself about it?

I'm pretty rusteld about the Cowboy decision, but it's the nature of the sport. I just wish people could remove their hatred of Bendo and look at it objectively. A lot of people do, but some people are clouded with hatred, it's sad.

It's hard to find them because there isn't such thing as an objective fan.You just admitted that you are a Bendo fan and that your jimmies are rustled so your view in this matter is far from objective.

And why would you want to be objective about MMA?.Nothing funnier than reading the delusion of die hard fans.Or people attempting to intellectualize every little nuance,physical gesture or sound a fighter makes.

If you are going to tell me that this place is for in depth analysis and thoughtful and respectful exchange of opinions about mixed martial arts then we must have been reading different forums/topics.

As for the fight goes,to me it was a snooze fest,not really a clear winner so judges decision was fine.

It's hard to find them because there isn't such thing as an objective fan.You just admitted that you are a Bendo fan and that your jimmies are rustled so your view in this matter is far from objective.

And why would you want to be objective about MMA?.Nothing funnier than reading the delusion of die hard fans.Or people attempting to intellectualize every little nuance,physical gesture or sound a fighter makes.

If you are going to tell me that this place is for in depth analysis and thoughtful and respectful exchange of opinions about mixed martial arts then we must have been reading different forums/topics.

As for the fight goes,to me it was a snooze fest,not really a clear winner so judges decision was fine.

An objective fan can watch a fight and not lie to themselves and accept the truth. When I watched the Edgar rematch I said to myself that Bendo lost the fight. You see how that works? I don't need to create some false reality.

I can objectively see Cowboy/Bendo 3 and say that Bendo won the fight. I don't let the fact that I root for Bendo cloud my judgement. This is also a helpful skill if you bet MMA. You often bet against your favourite fighter.

I agree with TS, the curse of the BS point fighting catches everyone eventually

i find it amusing how angry points fighters like bendo or edgar get when a close decision doesn't go their way.

at least Frankie has re-dedicated himself to finishing, hope it continues.

i find it amusing how angry points fighters like bendo or edgar get when a close decision doesn't go their way.

at least Frankie has re-dedicated himself to finishing, hope it continues.

It might depend on a lot of things. The win bonus is a lot of money. The contract implications might be the difference between retiring at a good age or having to find work after your fight career is over.

I think, all things considered, he didn't go TOO crazy after the fight. I've seen plenty of people more gracious after fights, but we can't all be perfect on live TV after having our bank accounts emptied and our career set back.

Back