Not gloating, but the bull**** decision finally caught up to Bendo

Fight for points and eventually, youll lose to points, justly or not.

Bendo's entire career has been based on points, in the UFC, the Khabilov fight aside.

Imo the only questionable Bendo decision was the second Edgar fight.

And, no matter what, none of his previously fights have any effect on this one. Dude shoulda won.

Except that was not a bullshit decision. Was a close fight.

Me and both my buddy's watching had it 29-28 Cerrone. We were watching with sound off, you guys should try it.

But then we wouldn't have heard Rogan riding Cerrone's nuts in the first round and completely ignoring most of Benson's offense.

The only decision he won that I thought he lost was against Gil, tbh. He does win a lot of really close fights though. I thought he won last night. Not a dominant performance, but clear to me. Not that bad compared to the Sean Spencer robbery.

Did you miss the second Frankie fight? Edgar won 4 rounds easy.

Bendo puts out more energy at the end of every fight than he does in the actual fight. It's pathetic.

You are so full of runny horseshit. Cerrone looked like he was treading water the entire fight. His own coach was upset with him at the end of the first round telling him to take it out of first gear. You are one of very few (but loud) who thought Benson lost. And Benson is one of the most widely hated fighters on this board.

I wanted Cowboy to win it, but he definitely did not win this one.

Neither guy ran away with it, but I felt like Bendo easily out pot-shotted him and stuffed his punching aggression with numerous leg kicks.

Man that fight was so lame last night all bendo did was kick cerrones legs and cerrone got a few takedowns. Nothing really happened, so it went to the judges and while i thought bendo would win, i was happy cerrone took it.

No bullshit about it; I thought Cerrone won 2 of 3 rounds

Bendo never should have even been champ IMO.

He didn't do enough to win the belt from Frankie in their first fight (he barely edged him, 95% of the time that results in champ retaining). He straight up lost in their second fight, no way around it. Melendez fight was a tossup. He lost to Josh Thomson but somehow got the nod. And all along he acted like he was destroying people and was the best fighter in the world. The reality is that he's a very gifted fighter but was on an incredibly lucky decision spree.

Not gonna lie I laughed at his reaction last night.

The only Bendo decision I have any problem with in either direction, including last night's fight, is the Edgar rematch. The only question in that fight was whether Edgar won 3 rounds or 4.

I also had Cowboy with rounds 1 and 2.

Now this is true. I don't know what people watched. Maybe it was Joe Rogan saying shit like "Ben is looking better than ever" that swayed them, idk. Clearly the best he ever looked was against Diaz.

The only decision he won that I thought he lost was against Gil, tbh. He does win a lot of really close fights though. I thought he won last night. Not a dominant performance, but clear to me. Not that bad compared to the Sean Spencer robbery.

The Thomson fight and Edgar 2 were even clearer, I think. Particularly the former.

It actually felt good karma got into him after too many gifted decisions and acts like he whooped them. I hope he gets Khabib for a comeback fight and lose another decision beating.

He arguably won the Edgar fights. He arguably won the Gil fight. He arguably won the Thomson fight.

He definitely won the Cerrone fight.

If you don't go after it and put a stamp on your opponent, you are going to lose decisions some of the time.
Could of went either way, neither guy did much.

Bendo never should have even been champ IMO.

He didn't do enough to win the belt from Frankie in their first fight (he barely edged him, 95% of the time that results in champ retaining). He straight up lost in their second fight, no way around it. Melendez fight was a tossup. He lost to Josh Thomson but somehow got the nod. And all along he acted like he was destroying people and was the best fighter in the world. The reality is that he's a very gifted fighter but was on an incredibly lucky decision spree.

Not gonna lie I laughed at his reaction last night.

I agree frankie won the 2nd fight, but give up with the first one, it wasn't any closer than the 2nd. You don't have to destroy the champ, if you win the fight then you beat him

Oh please Frankie. He beat you twice, deal with it.

Why does Frankie's nuthuggers always say he got robbed? Even Aldo when he was getting outclassed they still delude themselves into thinking it was a "close fight".

It was a close fight against Cerrone. I thought Bendo landed the more significant strikes but it was a close deal. He seemed more aggressive this time after losing to RDA and hopefully this lights a fire under his ass and Bendo goes after finishes instead of coasting.

Back