Not gloating, but the bull**** decision finally caught up to Bendo

Lifeisnoholiday

Ninja belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First of all, I don't by any means dislike Bendo. He's not exactly my favorite, and I'm neutral towards him...

.. but I gotta say this: he had it coming. Arguably, he had 2-3 fights which he won by a questionable decision, or at least with the smallest of advantages. So, basically, he was walking on thin ice and it cost him. It's a bit similar to what happened to Chuck, to some extent: after walking through punches for so long and showing off his chin he finally lost it and wound up getting KO'd time after time.

Just in case, I was as surprised as anyone when the decision was announced: even though I was rooting for Cowboy, I couldn't give him more than a round. His advancing (as well as tds) must have given him the nod.

The only decision he won that I thought he lost was against Gil, tbh. He does win a lot of really close fights though. I thought he won last night. Not a dominant performance, but clear to me. Not that bad compared to the Sean Spencer robbery.

two wrongs don't make a right

i'm a frankie edgar fan

i thought he beat cerrone

Something that he didn't actually do caught up to him? Makes sense to me.

I honestly don't think he did enough. His offense consisted mostly of thigh kicks. Cerrone landed better shots, got a take down and passed guard. I have no problem giving him two rounds, it was a close fight and Benson didn't really wow me.

And yeah I couldn't be happier he lost this way. He's won so many close decisions that I'm happy he got burnt by it. The one fight where Punk took his back in every round and he still won was such a joke.

It was by no means a robbery, as the commentary last night seemed to suggest. It was a close fight that could have gone either way.

The fight kind of sucked it looked like a friendly sparring session. I think the wrong guy won, but it was close, not a robbery.

When you are trying to go to a decision, you have to accept the decision no matter how bad it is.

He played that game and finally it caught him.
Not really boring but he does not really go in there to finish people anymore

this fight he won, not by big points but rnds 1-3 were benson. All fights should be judged 1 fight at the time. Sure he had some shady splits in the past but those shouldnt matter.

My first thought when they announced the decision.

There is a very simple explanation. If you are trying to win by points do not get taken down.

I never felt like bendo won an unjust decision. I'm a huge Frankie Edgar fan, but even those fights I felt like bendo won. I will admit that I don't remember the Melendez fight. Maybe the first cowboy fight should have went the other way.

this fight he won, not by big points but rnds 1-3 were benson. All fights should be judged 1 fight at the time. Sure he had some shady splits in the past but those shouldnt matter.

That's not the point. The thread is about karma.

I thiught Bendo won but by no means is it crazy to think someone scored it for Cerrone.

Can't believe Rogan tricked so many idiots into thinking Bendo won last night. He looked horrible

It was close, it could go either way but i think it should have gone the other way. Looked like both fighters thought that as well.

The only "controversial" decision was the Edgar 2 fight. I scored it a Draw.

- Ben kicked Melendez' ass, that fight was like close, but closely clear.

- Frankie got totally outclased in the first Ben fight, its crazy how the Edgar fans even say he won the first won lol. That was an ass whooping.

- Nate got destroyed the whole entire fight.

Back