Not flexible enough to deadlift?

Yep, that's part of why I'm a Satanist, and not officially a member of CoS.

By nature of the philosophy being an official member makes you not a Satanist as far as I'm concerned.

You guys should check out the song "In League w/Satan" not the venom version but the Six Feet Under version. Chris Barnes voice kind of grows on you...Yea Sonny, whats with the Goat Horn...what is that some sort of doom metal band...I thought it was Goat Snake(awesome stoner metal band) for a minutes...since we are talking about DL's here are some other great doom metal bands...
-Electric Wizard;doesn't get any better than dopethrone
-Orange Goblin
-High on Fire
-Acid King
-Warhorse;after listening to this Slayer sounds like Celine Dione
Got to have a low, slow, heavy sound to do the DL's..like a boat engine that won't quite turn over....songs that go on for like 20 minutes with 2 lines of lyrics...save Manowar and Dio for the Tabatas...

CarnalSalvation said:
Yep, that's part of why I'm a Satanist, and not officially a member of CoS.

By nature of the philosophy being an official member makes you not a Satanist as far as I'm concerned.

Isn't there a more sensible way to celebrate your independency than embracing the metonymous figure for evil who only exists in religious folklore?

CarnalSalvation said:
All I can say is I've never seen, or heard of a good PLer arching on the DL.

I've seen some good pullers DESPITE rounding, but never one with an arch.

I do advise you read articles, just not gaywad fitness type articles.

P.S. My Finnish friend says Swedes are all queer, is that true? haha

Yep, swedes are mostly queers, thats way I keep asking guys at the gym to check out my ass when I deadlift. Makes me feel sexy.

CarnalSalvation said:
Your avatar is part of the Sigil of Baphomet, the symbol of the Chuch of Satan.

Oh sorry dude! Goat Horn is a Canadian Indie metal band that my buddy got me into, they're pretty good! I thought the full pentagram was a symbol of Satan. The one in my av is incomplete.

P.S. I'm not a Satanist.

Lard-ass said:
Yep, swedes are mostly queers, thats way I keep asking guys at the gym to check out my ass when I deadlift. Makes me feel sexy.

HAHAHAHAHA!! You fit right in around here buddy, good response!!

"
Isn't there a more sensible way to celebrate your independency than embracing the metonymous figure for evil who only exists in religious folklore?"

Satanists don't even believe in the existance of Satan as a being or deity, let alone worship him. Surely, you're not THAT ignorant regarding religions they didn't talk about in Sunday school?

An Sonny, a pentagram is just a five pointed star.

Inverted pentagram is an upside down star (point to the bottom)

The Sigil of Baphomet is an inverted pentegram with a goat in the middle modeled after Levi's Goat of Mendes which was supposed to represent Baphomet (been around for a long time, and has been considered both "good" and "evil" now is primarily associated with the "darkside") and the Hebrew around the outside spells Leviathan.

Back