Not even Artists are safe from AI

A.I will always lack that human quality we see in Art and music. It can duplicate, and often times perfect something. But we see beauty in mistakes and flaws....which is why live music is always a treat even though filled with issues. And Art is same way...the heavier brush stokes, color differences, Hell all of modern art expressionism and surrealists rely on flaws.
It’s the fucking I worry about. These broads are already replacing us with vibrators and dildos that look like futuristic weaponry. I’m just saying y’all better keep your game on point, or mr roboto will be in your lady’s Clamato.

Luckily poets are safe. There is some really neat stuff being done in the contemporary poetry scene.

Take NourbeSe Philip’s critically acclaimed labour of love Zong!:

screenshot-76.png

screenshot-51.png

IMG_4198.jpg

It's a bit of an odd side effect of being really abstract and conceptual, but doing so seems to bring one ever closer to being able to be - at least superficially - emulated by a machine...

Stonemasons are the safest.

I think people are a bit complacent about change in technology because up to now, it has been largely a positive change for normal people.

Back