Not enough migrants arriving to keep pay down - Central Bank

Because their agenda all along has been to import third-worlders to depress wages in the labor market for natives.

Havent you been paying attention TS?

So you think doubling the work force has zero effect on wages? Hmmmm
Not what I'm saying at all. But hey, leave it to a complete bootlicker to deflect against my observation that the people setting wages, housing costs and other consumables have usurped any nuclear family purchasing power from dual income families by controlling and hiking prices to increase profits on increased output.

Might I ask what your upbringing is?

Great news! There is such a demand for labor, that companiEs are actually *gasp* giving massive bonuses and great benefit packages to compete!!!

Cut off the supply of cheap labor. Ban immigration. Ban outsourcing. Send illegals back. Tariffs. Watch wages soar!!!

MAGA!!!!!

Central Bank. Control currency to control government. Central Bank is central planning and that is a form of communist control.

so if course they want lo w wages

Way too simplistic to be meaningful to blame it all on Vietnam, especially since another step is still required (Why was the war unpopular? Why did it happen anyway?).

Opium, and heroin.

Great news! There is such a demand for labor, that companiEs are actually *gasp* giving massive bonuses and great benefit packages to compete!!!

Cut off the supply of cheap labor. Ban immigration. Ban outsourcing. Send illegals back. Tariffs. Watch wages soar!!!

MAGA!!!!!

But the red dominated industries dont want this. Construction, farming etc. CEOs want as many illegals as possible. People keep tossing liberal around but it's really the deep state Republican big ag and big construction who are the reason so many illegals come here as they are the ones who give them jobs, restaurateurs as well

The more influx of immigrants, the better the chance it is for that handyman to give a better quote than $800 to change a measly pool pipe valve in under 30 minutes

Screenshot-1.png

<YeahOKJen>

Changed out a pressure switch for a heater yesterday, universal switch cost me 12 bucks, took me 20 mins, charged $300. Supply and demand, biatches

You forget to add some of the lazy and entitled Americans who won't do the jobs regardless of pay. Those jobs don't interest their social media lives... Don't kid yourself.

Now, now. Don't be racist. I'm sure there are 'systemic' reasons certain people don't want to work.

Last edited:
But the red dominated industries dont want this. Construction, farming etc. CEOs want as many illegals as possible. People keep tossing liberal around but it's really the deep state Republican big ag and big construction who are the reason so many illegals come here as they are the ones who give them jobs, restaurateurs as well

youre absolutely right. And those people need to go to jail. And the workers sent home.

go google Lexington or Schuyler nebraska. Or use the color dot demographic map and check them out.

all of small town Midwest America is being sold out. Some people chalk it up to nefarious “control the countryside” narratives. I think people are being sold out due to greed. Greed alone can destroy communities and nations.

youre absolutely right. And those people need to go to jail. And the workers sent home.

go google Lexington or Schuyler nebraska. Or use the color dot demographic map and check them out.

all of small town Midwest America is being sold out. Some people chalk it up to nefarious “control the countryside” narratives. I think people are being sold out due to greed. Greed alone can destroy communities and nations.
But they wont because Republicans want cheap labor and Democrats want votes

It's interesting that for years the economic theory that if tariffs are imposed prices will go up so that companies maintain the same profit margins has been treated as axiomatic. But in this trade war companies have been cutting profits and inflation remains low.

https://fortune.com/2019/11/15/costco-tariffs-us-china-trade-war/

exactly. Consumers don’t immediately “pay the cost of tariffs” like democrats, neoliberals, free traders, and globalists say.

the companies have the option to pass on the cost. And the coNsumers will just go someplace else.

this great nation once paid for all of its budget via tariffs.

but international bankers and globalists decided to tax the people instead.

But they wont because Republicans want cheap labor and Democrats want votes

Only the republican 1%. Why do you think you say republicans openly rebel against the republican establishment?

Whilst ALL democrats want them votes and tax Peter to pay Pablo to get those votes

Back