Not an Edgar or Aldo fan, but

magical

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am REALLY looking forward to this fight. I think this will be, at least on paper, the most dynamic FW matchup in the UFC since the WEC was absorbed.

Does anyone else feel this way?

The other reason I made this thread was to say this: Roll Tide, bitches! The U of Alabama owns college football!!!!!!

eh. i think it will be similar to aldo's fight with mendes.

I am REALLY looking forward to this fight. I think this will be, at least on paper, the most dynamic FW matchup in the UFC since the WEC was absorbed.

The other reason I made this thread was to say this: Roll Tide, bitches! The U of Alabama owns college football!!!!!!

I try not to let judges ruin match ups for me. And since I believe that Edgar should have won the decision against Bendo I look at this match as the best LW and the best FW mixing it up. It's going to be a good night.

I agree. I also like Barao vs McDonald. I think that's underrated.

It should be a great fight.

And Ohio State would have stomped you out Alabama.

certainly the most exciting match up at 145 - every fight fan should be watering at the mouth to see how this plays out

I know Penn fans (and I'm one of them) will be hoping Edgar doesn't win purely to prevent him from getting the belt in multiple weight classes and stealing some of the thunder from Couture/Penn.

This is easily the most excited I've been for a fight since Silva/Sonnen 2

I'm a big fan of both. It will be a great fight for sure. Aldo by TKO or Edgar by UD. I can't figure out which one is my guess.

The card is pretty exciting. I am looking forward to seeing Rashad fight.

I know Penn fans (and I'm one of them) will be hoping Edgar doesn't win purely to prevent him from getting the belt in multiple weight classes and stealing some of the thunder from Couture/Penn.

I knew it!

Back